Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eliah king
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliah-king.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by Eliah king »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The world has evolved to such an extent that young people are achieving great things, and readers like myself enjoy reading such stories. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's memoir, A Dream For Peace, is an exemplary example of such inspiring stories.

Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's memoir recounts his incredible journey from being a medical student to a freedom fighter who fought for Algeria's liberation. He was awarded a Fulbright scholarship, which enabled him to pursue higher education in the United States. He earned both a Master's and a Ph.D. degree from Indiana University and later became a lecturer at the prestigious Yale School of Medicine. He was an extraordinary person who made a lasting impression on history by achieving great things in various fields and countries. He helped Algeria gain independence, made important scientific discoveries, advised a president, and worked toward peace between Palestine and Israel. He also traveled the world forty times, met many famous people, and was married three times.

It is an engaging and insightful read, describing events that happened behind the curtains. A Dream For Peace is a testament to his unwavering commitment to his ideals and his determination to make a positive impact on the world.

I really enjoy reading this book because it's organized in a logical order, which makes it simple to understand. Additionally, it has some inspiring quotes throughout the text that highlight important points, build excitement for the upcoming chapters, and create a sense of positive energy.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Dream for Peace and could not find anything to criticize except for a few low-quality photos, which is understandable given their age. The book was professionally edited, and although there were some grammatical errors, they were insignificant and did not detract from the book's overall quality. In my opinion, the book deserves a perfect 5 out of 5 stars rating. It is an engaging read that offers a glimpse into the inner workings of events. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah led a fascinating life, and discovering more about his accomplishments was an enriching experience. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in gaining a deeper understanding of Africa's post-colonial history. Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is an elegant and refined diplomat who commands respect.

To sum up, I have presented the above review to justify my opinion of this book, which I believe has a well-structured flow despite some minor errors. The story itself is highly captivating, and I found it both educational and inspirational.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

Dr. Ghoulem Berrah is such an inspiration to read about, his ideology of peace is what should be embraced by all. This book outlined his journey of live and peace around the world.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

The journey of doctor Berrah is a very tough and commendable for his brave attempt and most of us enjoy some leverages without knowing how people fought to achieve them for us.
Kim Writerfrak Walters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writerfrak.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kim Writerfrak Walters »

"The author's attention to detail is astounding. The descriptive passages painted such vivid imagery in my mind that I felt like I was actually there, witnessing everything firsthand.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”