Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sharon2056
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharon2056.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Review of JTs World

Post by Sharon2056 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

JT's World is an exhilarating and adventurous book written by E. Alan Fleischauer. This is the fifth part of the series. The book brings into light the beautiful and amazing world that JT Thomas is creating and how his vision is being turned into reality.

The book opens with a chilling death incident of Mika Shipley, Aaron Shipley's wife. The death incident happens at the grand opening of JT's World which is located outside Scottsdale, Arizona. In the world that JT Thomas had created, there were several booming businesses and recreational places that are developing. They include; the yet-to-be-completed Madeline's theatre, Billy's Tavern, a fabulous hotel, a Ferris wheel, and so much more. At the opening party, an unwelcomed sinister guest appears at the grand opening; his presence is an indication that trouble is about to be witnessed. Marcus Payne is the unwelcomed guest. He's known to have killed Madeline's mother who was also JT's lover, and Payne's former wife. It appears later that Marcus indeed came to bring trouble at the party, as he's revealed to be the person behind Mika's death. He had killed her mistakenly thinking that she was Madeline, whom Mika closely resembled.

With the death of Mika occurring one would think that murder and death would pause at the grand opening. However, that is not so as an intense fight ensues between Billy and Aaron, they blame each other for Mika's death. This leads to a shooting incident that left the two men dead. JT is forced to take a trip to clear his head from everything happening at JT's World. This leads him to meet several great associates such as Chip Heller, prosecutor Samuel Prescott, and Jessica, with whom they make great memories together.

Fleischauer is a skilled author, this is seen in how he weaves the events of the story; building up intense and captivating drama that keeps one glued to the book, and at the edge of their seat. The book grips one's attention fully as action follows action. I was really awed by the book as I kept reading it. The pace adopted by the book is appropriate, not too fast nor too slow. The author vividly narrates the events as they happen. This is seen in the shooting and fighting scenes that happen when a wanted man is identified by another character. Each character in the book is tasked with developing the story from one point to another.

In the book JT's World, JT Thomas is brought out as the main protagonist of the book. He's not only concerned with building up his empire but also he's helping other in need in different situations. This is seen in how he comes in handy in protecting Maria Woodworth from her attackers, Chip Heller from the Gibbons brothers, and even helping Jessica locate her lost son. Love is a major theme in the book as many people experience love in the book. JT Thomas himself loves Annabelle despite her being dead and has been reincarnated. However, will he be able to fall in love again? I really enjoyed reading the book as it was truly captivating.

The book was well-edited as I did not find any grammatical errors. The shortcomings that I noted in the book are; foul language and graphically disturbing scenes from the shooting scenes. However, several of these aspects I had no problem with but may not sit well with other audiences. I loved reading the book and I rate it 4 out of 5 stars. I deny 1 rating for the shortcomings that I have outlined. I recommend the book to individuals who love thrillers, and anyone who would love an interesting and captivating read.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”