Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Park Cherri
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-park-cherri.html
Latest Review: The Eavesdropper by Peter Wise

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Park Cherri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

I believe that while anxiety is occasionally possible, stress is something that is becoming more common. There will inevitably be some circumstances in our daily lives that won't go as planned and could stress us out. Even if stress is unavoidable, how we handle it is what counts. Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., draw on years of study to provide us with some treatments in their book, Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress, that may be utilized to take care of ourselves when we encounter situations like this.

The writers began by providing a brief definition of stress and anxiety. According to the book, some signs of anxiety include chest pain, shoulder and neck pain, and sleep disorders, to name a few. Thereafter, we discussed stress symptoms, some of which you can read about in the book you choose. Additionally, we can reduce stress by engaging in activities like music therapy, exercise, and meditation. Pick this book to learn more.

I adore how straightforward this book is. Because it's a medical story, I anticipated seeing a lot of medical jargon, but thankfully the authors composed the majority of the book in straightforward language so that everyone can comprehend. I'm glad I chose this self-help book because I can identify with most of the symptoms listed. And after reading the solutions, I picked up a few pointers that I can put to use, such as the exercises—not yoga, though—music therapy, and breathing exercises.

Also, certain herbal cures that people can use were supplied to us. While I discovered several of these to be unavailable where I am, anyone residing in the US geopolitical zone ought to have access to them. I still want you to read this, even if you're not a big fan of self-help books. There will be one or two suggestions that you can use as your personal stress-relief strategy. The author provided a flawless analysis of each solution.

There isn't anything about this book that I dislike. I became bored at times because of the repetition of some passages. Furthermore, the authors claimed that portions of this book came from outside scholars, although they did not cite any sources. These are merely a few things I saw in the book; they do not constitute criticism. However, I give this a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Reading it was time and effort well spent. It is exceptionally edited because there were no mistakes.

Health professionals should read this book, so they can use one of the remedies in it rather than merely prescribing medications. This can be read by anyone, regardless of reading age.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

Stress and anxiety is getting more common as the day goes by, and we need ways to handle them. Luckily, the authors provide means that can help us. Great review.
Ekaete Bruno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

Stress is something that is part of our everyday activity and life. I really liked how the author helped us understand the concept behind everything.
Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin
Favorite Book: The Inner CEO
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boluwatife-ade-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 4%

Post by Boluwatife Ade Aderogbin »

I can say that stress and anxiety have become part of human day-to-day life such that they can not but come. It is very timely to have this kind of book, coupled with the fact that the solutions provided are natural. Wonderful review.
Jê hii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mnnn-g.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Jê hii »

I read this book and I can say it's one of the best books I've read concerning health and medication.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD is a book with tips on how to manage the two common health issues of man. I enjoyed the read.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

This self-help book is interesting it looks like there will be some secret of self-discovery in this book I look forward to reading this book. Good review.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

This book is not only interesting but also shares important ways to overcome anxiety and stress using natural remedies. Nice tee review!
Favour Ozone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-ozone.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Favour Ozone »

Apart from health professionals, I think this book applies to every adult out there. Stress has a very bad influence on the health. This book would really help a lot of people.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

Day-to-day encounters naturally spring up anxiety and fear. I consider it a good one to read a book that can proffer natural solutions to ease this stress and anxiety.
Famzi Ken
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-famzi-ken.html
Latest Review: My Pound of Flesh by William Thielman

Post by Famzi Ken »

This book was written in explicit detail. The information in it is very much conveyable and the remedies written were practicable. Great review.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

Stress and anxiety is common these days with everyone. This book gives you potential motivations. This review is great. Nice job
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

Stress and anxiety are part of our daily lives, and it's something we can't avoid but manage. It's a good thing there is a book that shows natural processes to relieve stress and anxiety.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I find this book to be a rare find. Even though it is presented in simple terms, I personally feel this makes it easy to understand and is most likely to help people understand the connections between body and mind. There is enough information out there that is so complex, it is off-putting to read.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

Our health is so fragile and they are thing that affects our health daily like stress and anxiety. And approach which could reduce this stress levels has been discussed in this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”