Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nletachi Otuokere
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nletachi-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Nobody To Me That The Road Would Be Easy by Floyd Thompkins

Review of Timewise

Post by Nletachi Otuokere »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ron Larsen, a young orphan, is unconcerned about what he should do with his life. He enjoys playing chess, and the little money he can get from it motivates him to do so. Regina Russo, a physics professor at Northern University, caught his attention. Regina turned out to be his mentor and ally. She covered the cost of his education and also thought highly of him. Regina did, however, insist that he get a distinction in every class. Subsequently, Regina and Ron participated in a perilous research project that led to their pursuit by the FBI. What scientific theory are they examining? Is the experiment going to be a success? Reading this book will teach you more.

The science fiction book Timewise by Robert Leet examines quantum physics and time travel. With a full examination of quantum theories, predictions, and semantics, readers will have the chance to interact with the several sciences this book covers. We follow the protagonist's development from a boy to a man in the first-person narrative of the story. Regina makes a big difference in Ron's life. She explains to him how her theories of experimental physics are predicated on the notion that awareness creates time and work. The danger that they might change the course of history in the wrong hands increased as they dug further into diverse scientific investigations.

Despite being a science fiction book, it seemed realistic. Some of the story's incidents are related to things that are happening right now in our world. The science jargon was simplified to make it easier to understand for anyone without a background in science, which made the book easy for me to read. When Ron and Regina were sought out by the FBI for their dangerous experiments that might threaten humanity, the novel transitioned from being a narrative to a thriller. The physics of time and the makeup of awareness are fascinating to me. One might consider and comprehend the significance of time. As a result of reading the book, I became more knowledgeable about quantum physics and how it affects the world. I was really sucked into the time travel concept because the author did such a great job of making this work of fiction credible. 

What I liked most about the book were the graphics, which gave me a clearer view and better understanding of the author's concept of quantum physics. The women in Ron's life were strong and independent, which I found to be quite admirable. Regardless of his achievements, they had a big impact on his life.

The first hundred pages of the book were tedious for me because of how slowly it moved along. Another disappointment in the novel was how the plot ended. The conclusion left me unsatisfied. I had anticipated that the conclusion would address some of my queries. As a result, I give the book a score of four out of five stars.

The book is excellently edited and error-free. I had no trouble connecting with the characters because of how well-developed they were. Fans of science fiction and physics should read this book, in my opinion.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Blessing Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Blessing Otuokere »

Regina is such a wonderful mentor and one that any woman will learn from. I love the fate that she was able to help the young guy unconditionally. Good job.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

My interest has been peaked, despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of science fiction. The adventure that Ron will experience will be fascinating to read about. Your review is appreciated.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

Regina is a goal-getter and a wonderful person to learn from, Ron will learn from her, and am glad she's helping him out.
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

The plot of this book piqued my interest and you gave it a wonderful review I look forward to reading this book. Good review.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

I haven't read any fictional books that dive into explaining quantum theory, quantum physics, or time travel. Timewise, it seems like it would be a good read, especially for those who are scientifically inclined.
James Smith_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-smith-42.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by James Smith_ »

I liked how mystery and science fiction were combined, as well as the notion of a time machine being viewed as an information collector. Robert Leet provided a lot of helpful illustrations and descriptions in this book, which made it easier to understand the concepts.
Kenny Geneva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenny-geneva.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Kenny Geneva »

This is a wonderful read I must say. I must commend the effort of the author for such a wonderful piece. Nice review.
Omobolanle Savage
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

The reviewer's honesty about the book's slow start is appreciated. It's always good to know what to expect before starting a new book and understanding that it may take some time to get into the story.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

The reviewer's mention of how the book simplifies the science jargon for readers without a science background is fantastic. As someone who isn't familiar with quantum physics, this makes me want to pick up the book and dive into the science behind the story.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

The mention of strong and independent female characters is a plus for me. It's always refreshing to see well-developed female characters in a book.
The reviewer's comment on the book's graphics is intriguing. I'm curious to see how the author incorporated visuals to help explain the science behind the story.
Nnena Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nnena-blessing.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Nnena Blessing »

Despite the fact that I'm not a huge lover of science fiction, my attention has been piqued. Ron will have an exciting adventure, which will make for fascinating reading. Your feedback is valued.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”