Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eliah king
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliah-king.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Eliah king »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Get ready to dive into the captivating world of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci. Belle Ami has crafted a mesmerising blend of literary genres that will have you hooked from start to finish. This thrilling historical-fiction novel is centered around the legendary artist, Leonardo da Vinci, and his mysterious lost painting of Giuliano Medici and his mistress, Fioretta Gorini.

Alongside a spine-tingling supernatural mystery and a passionate love story, Ami skillfully weaves in real historical events such as the bombing of Naples during World War II, da Vinci's relationships with his models and friends, and a quest to find the exceptionally rare painting. With a cast of characters from both the past and present, this book will take you on a journey of discovery and intrigue as they unravel the secrets behind the lost artwork. Will they find the painting, and will love conquer all? You'll have to read The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci to find out!

I really enjoyed The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci because the author's imagination was amazing. The story was easy to follow, and I could picture everything in my mind. I especially liked how the author wrote about Angela's visions. It was also great that the author wrote the dates and places of events at the start of each chapter, like a journal. It helped me keep track of what was happening in the story.

Belle Ami did a great job organising the storyline, which included a mix of different timelines and genres. Despite the complexity of the plot, I never felt confused because the author started each chapter and section with the date and place of the events. The story flowed seamlessly from one part to another. The book was a perfect combination of romance, suspense, and thrills, which made for an exciting and satisfying read. Overall, I couldn't find anything to dislike about this book though there is profanities.

I would give this book a 5 out of 5 stars rating as it was error-free, exceptionally well-edited, and had well-developed characters. The detailed depiction of events and historical facts made it a valuable learning experience. As the book falls into several genres, including art history, romance, and suspense.

In conclusion, I gave the above justification for this article because I was highly engaged by this book. The prologue, which recounted a German man and his lover attempting to escape the Nazi war while the man insisted on bringing a painting with him, was captivating. The main characters, Alex and Angela, complemented each other effectively, particularly in terms of their romantic chemistry. romance and suspense, it should appeal to a broad range of readers. Therefore, I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in these genres.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

Most historical romance novels are not very interesting because I am used to the recent day way of showing love and care to someone but I feel like reading this book because of this review.
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

One thing that really stood out for me in this book, the author is able to simplify this historic analogy, making easy to understand and comprehend. The story is also a captivating one.
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

I really like historical events because most times it brings to light some occurrence in the past which we didn't take note of. I like how detailed the review is.
Kim Writerfrak Walters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writerfrak.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kim Writerfrak Walters »

"The emotional depth of this book is unparalleled. It made me laugh, cry, and feel everything in between. It's a rollercoaster of emotions that left a lasting impact."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”