Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Soma Ezenwanne
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: The Legend of Prism: The Pegasus Who Painted the Sky Rainbow by Brad W. Blue

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven!" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is the story of two sisters named Priyanka and Deepika. They were Jemima and Arvind's children. One night when they were sleeping, they had a dream that an angel took them to Heaven. They had a great time there, and when Priyanka woke up, she prayed and asked God to visit them again. Deepika was just two years old, while Priyanka was four. They also had additional dreams and kept telling stories of their beautiful and enlightening experiences to their parents.

The author was able to inform the readers of the difference between a vision and a dream, which made the intended message simpler to understand. That is only one of the many reasons why I appreciated this book so much. Another aspect that appealed to me was the children's description of God and the manner in which they distinguished between Heaven and Hell in the book. It was intriguing how Priyanka and Deepika's parents told their children's stories using their own words, and I thought that was really cool.

The description of Heaven was another feature of this book that piqued my interest, and based on the tales I've heard and the books I've read about Heaven, I can say that this book is one of a kind compared to the others. The fact that the young girls could tell their dreams to their parents helped me realise that they must have possessed these ideas for a purpose and that communicating with them was one of the key goals.

While reading this book, Jemima and Arvind added Bible verses, which I found to be another feature I loved. This was because it prompted me to compare certain aspects of the novel to the Bible, which I believe has been beneficial. I think it's amazing that Priyanka and Deepika's parents were able to give up so much of their time for their kids, and I think that's something that other parents might take a lesson from.

Because I had no reason to dislike this book, I will rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Furthermore, while reading this book, I did not encounter any errors, which shows that Snatched up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul was exceptionally well edited. Therefore, I recommend this book to Christian families and individual Christians curious about paradise and hell's physical manifestations.

Snatched Up to Heaven!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Ukaegbu Confidence
Favorite Author: Jaide Harley
Favorite Book: The Elder series
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ukaegbu-confidence.html
Latest Review: The Virulence by James C. Hendee
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Ukaegbu Confidence »

Is this the same book as the first one. Also, im still trying to decide if I should read this book. I don't want anything scaring the wits out of me. Lol. Excellent review.
Daniel Moore 4
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-moore-4.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Daniel Moore 4 »

The book's discussion of what happens after death is thought-provoking. The authors' ability to make the existence of both heaven and hell a reality is impressive. The book is well-edited, which is always appreciated.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Penticore Prime by M.D. Chevalier

Post by Salome Ogani »

The description of heaven in the book is beyond beautiful. The authors' interpretation of certain elements in heaven, such as water and colorful streets, is intriguing. The authors' detailed writing style is admirable.
Ohanele Chinonyerem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohanele-chinonyerem.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ohanele Chinonyerem »

How the children were able to explain their dreams to their parents despite their age shows that they are really smart. This is a book every parent needs to get for their child or children.
Neto Chukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neto-chukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Neto Chukwu »

I haven’t come across a book for children that vividly describes heaven and hell, so I would love to read this book soonest to see how the author was able to manage to create such a book.
Ucposh301
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ucposh301.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Ucposh301 »

Most important thing in a child life is family. Having a Christian family who loves and understand you is rare and precious. Good review
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

Through captivating storytelling and insightful explanations, the authors of Snatched up to Heaven! skillfully convey the distinction between visions and dreams, making this book a delightful and enlightening one.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

Wow, Priyanka was just four years old when she learned how to pray, and the sister was just two. Even though some people might see prayer as something easy, a child's prayer is always valuable to God. Keep it up, Priyanka and Deepika.
Christopher Andersons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris1-anderson.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Christopher Andersons »

The authors did a great job of bringing heaven and hell to life through the kids' visions. I like how the book balances the kids' visions with biblical verses.
Rose Lineani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose-lineani.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Rose Lineani »

The book is a must-read for Christians who desire to know more and grow in their faith. The book left me in awe of the supernatural realm and the importance of living a godly life.
Willie Wilsons
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willie-wilsons.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Willie Wilsons »

The review was well-written and gave an excellent overview of the book's contents. I like how the reviewer highlighted the book's focus on Christian teachings without being overly preachy.
Osakwe Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-precious.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Osakwe Precious »

What I can tell from your review is that the authors writing is filled with authenticity and genuine conviction, inviting one to contemplate the profound mysteries of the afterlife and the transformative impact it can have on our understanding of purpose and faith.
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

This was a captivating and enchanting tale of dream adventures, illuminating the wonder and imagination of children and the joy of sharing cherished experiences with loved ones.
Nosrat Jahan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nosrat-jahan.html
Latest Review: Involuntary Reroute by Robert Laney

Post by Nosrat Jahan »

The review is very imfortive

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”