Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashley Csiti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-csiti.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Ashley Csiti »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ok I have to start off by saying I am not a "self-help book" kind of reader. This book by Tony Jelton Selimi has totally changed my perspective on that. As someone who suffers from anxiety, depression and a new role in life it hits on things you wouldn't even think to realize. The Unfakeable Code is hands down a 5 out of 5 stars. The book provides you with the tools to dig deep within yourself and realize what you're showing to others and who you really are when the mask is off. That in itself can be eye opening as well as shake the foundation you've created.

As a new stay at home mom I always have been the one to be perceived as the bread winner. As the roles changed I was finding myself useless, unwanted and unneeded in my new life role. The book has given me a place to put my feelings on the table to my wife and to myself. I can honestly say after reading this book I wear a mask. I wear a smile on my face, pretend the changes haven't affected me and just push through. I have always said closed mouths don't get fed but I clearly see I am the one whose mouth stays closed.

Tony Jelton Selimi breaks the book down into steps that can be achieved if you're willing to put in the work. Like anything else it won't happen over night and it comes at a cost. Being able to rewire the brain on how we see ourselves as well as what we portray for others to see can come at a cost. Our brains are like a computer and have to be reprogrammed for it to be effective.

The book is very well written and informative. From tools to use in your everyday life to other books that can help achieve your goals. As I mentioned previously though everything comes at a cost and after reading this book I feel like I have to invest financially to make the changes. That's not something everyone can afford to do, myself being included. But if you're looking for a book to open your eyes on the real you I highly recommend reading this book.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”