Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hyfr Zack
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyfr-zack.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Hyfr Zack »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A helpful guide, Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress, offers readers the necessary remedies to deal with anxiety- and stress-related problems. The book's outset covers definitions, causes, and symptoms of anxiety and stress.

This book aims to teach readers how to manage anxiety and stress using natural remedies and non-medical techniques. These methods comprise counseling, physical activity, and nutrient-based and herbal therapies. This book's main aim is to treat patients with anxiety disorders non-medically rather than having them become dependent on medications, which can cause further problems with the patient's physical and mental health. Pick up a copy of this book to learn more.

You will learn a great deal from this book. Here, the authors have produced a fantastic and instructive work. Millions of individuals experience stress and anxiety disorders every day or have them diagnosed, yet many are ill-equipped to deal with them. After reading this book, I will be happy to spare even one person from this condition, which can result in additional health issues or, in the worst instance, death. This book was written after an extensive investigation by top medical practitioners. The writing style, word selection, and tone were all intriguing. I learned a lot from this book, including the adverse effects of Xanax, a common medication used to treat anxiety problems. After finishing this book, I learned a lot, including Xanax's negative effects and how to manage anxiety problems. The book offers patients alternate forms of treatment and describes how people become dependent on this popular anti-anxiety drug.

Because it is pertinent to my course and I am interested in learning how various amino acids, neurotransmitters, minerals, herbs, and omega-3 fatty acids function, there is nothing about this book that I dislike. I know some of these supplements and how they function. However, I still prefer natural treatments over nutrient- and herbal-based ones since some of these substances might worsen existing medical conditions if used excessively. Natural cures include things like physical activity, mindfulness practices, and water.

Because of the knowledge I gained from this book by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A., I give it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I might easily suggest herbal and dietary remedies to someone with anxiety issues and educate them on their advantages for good health. I saw no grammatical errors while reading this book, which shows how well-edited it is. Anyone may comprehend the entire book's main ideas thanks to the glossary, shopping list, and summary tables of numerous cures that have been added. Anyone who appreciates nonfiction, self-help books, or instructional resources should read this book.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mark Ntuli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-ntuli.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mark Ntuli »

The book's organization and clear structure make it easy to navigate and find specific information when needed.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

This book provides a refreshing alternative to traditional pharmaceutical approaches to stress and anxiety management.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

This book is a valuable addition to the conversation on mental well-being.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Say goodbye to overwhelming stress with this insightful book. It offers a holistic approach to achieving inner calm.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”