Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Eliah king
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eliah-king.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Timewise

Post by Eliah king »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book sets itself apart from other contemporary award-winning books. It delves into the realm of science fiction, exploring possibilities for humans to unravel the mysteries of the cosmos.

The author takes a fresh approach to the concept of time travel, straying from the typical portrayal of flying cars and time machines. The book offers a unique perspective that distinguishes it from others in the genre. The book Timewise by Robert Leet is about Ron Larsen's life. He grew up in foster care and later became a successful entrepreneur. Ron met his mentor, Regina Russo, at a chess tournament, and she helped him a lot throughout his journey. Ron had several romantic relationships in the book, but his relationship with Regina was the most important.

I like the way the story is told; it is unique and different from other books, and the characters are well-written and easy to care about. The pacing of the book is just right, keeping me interested from beginning to end.

I didn't like how the pacing of the story was slow at times, making it difficult for me to maintain my focus. Furthermore, I was disappointed by the lack of action in the beginning of the book, and the way the characters used their inventions to rationalize their illicit activities didn't sit well with me.

Just to let you know, the book Timewise has some bad language and sexual content. However, I didn't see any errors in the book, so I think the author, Robert Leet, did a great job editing it. Because of this, I gave the book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

Furthermore, I'd like to elaborate on my previous assessment of the book, Timewise by Robert Leet. Firstly, the book was exceptionally well-edited, with beautiful writing that brought the story to life and made me feel like I was a part of it. Secondly, I must also mention that I did not come across any typos or grammatical errors while reading the book. The book's use of diagrams was particularly helpful in clarifying complex scientific concepts. I found the plot to be incredibly intriguing and engaging. The author's incorporation of futuristic ideas, rooted in science was particularly brilliant. In conclusion, I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys science fiction with a touch of scientific realism.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ojiaku Uche Charles
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ojiaku-uche-charles.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ojiaku Uche Charles »

I understand that the characters are well developed but I seem lost where you said that the characters are easy to be cared for. Well will read this book to understand better.
Kim Writerfrak Walters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-writerfrak.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kim Writerfrak Walters »

"The plot twists in this book kept me on the edge of my seat. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, the author threw a curveball that left me gasping. Brilliant!"

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”