Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mariam Ibraheem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariam-ibraheem.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Mariam Ibraheem »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In addition to their humanoid mother, the adorable children's novel Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi also includes a cat and a dog. Continue reading to learn how they conducted their detective work.

Inca is a brilliant and exceptional cat who also happens to be the team's captain. When it was announced that they would be traveling to Korea, everyone was happy. One afternoon after lunch, Inca overheard the conversation and was so excited to tell her team that they were all coming on their trip to Korea. The fact that she will utilize the chance to demonstrate her cheese-making abilities makes their humanoid mother delighted as well.

I enjoy how swiftly this book flows. It won't be difficult for youngsters to read, and they'll read it quickly. The book's pages aren't excessively long, so you could read them all at once. The author's writing is exceptional, and because of how he wrote this book, children will be interested in it even just from the front cover. I was initially drawn to this book by its front cover, and after reading it, I am glad I did. I adore how cheery Inca and her group are around one another and how helpful they are. This outstanding quality will impart some sort of lesson to children. I liked it right away.

I have no complaints about this book. I find that everything is great, and the author put significant effort into creating this novel, which is admirable. This book contains elements that will catch kids' attention. This book is exceptionally well edited because I didn't see any errors while reading. Additionally, I'll give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because I adore every single aspect of it.

I will recommend this book to children who enjoy reading about animals, and children between the ages of 6 and 10 should read this book. You'll love it.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I’m glad to hear that kids can probably read this by themselves. I am. A big fan of anything that can turn children into life-long readers. I also like that children’s authors give animals human emotion.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

Thank you for the positive feedback. It seems that this children's book offers an intriguing storyline featuring Inca and his team as detectives in Korea. The book's concept promises an engaging and captivating read, making it a worthwhile choice for young readers.
Adigun Aishat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adigun-aishat.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Adigun Aishat »

Children will love this book because of the words and characters the author used in this book. Even as an adult I love I've book cover of this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”