Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: Review of ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

Fawmi Jumana wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 08:51 I've heard of ChatGPT. But I've also been having a few questions about it's use and how it could help for a startup. This seems like a book that could help me with the knowledge. And I beleive getting familiar with ChatGPT is more beneficial in the long run with the ever changing business environment.
I think this book will address your questions. Hoping you'll get an opportunity to read it. All the best
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:

Nkem Blessing wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 10:21 I will like to read this book. As an entrepreneur. I will give a definite guide towards starting up your own business.
It will indeed be beneficial to you as an entrepreneur. Enjoy!
Omneya Shakeep
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Catching Genesis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omneya-shakeep.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Omneya Shakeep »

That's a very interesting book. With AI advancing around us, it's natural to seek out things like ChatGPT to facilitate our work. This is a very valuable book to read. Thanks for this incredible review and recommendation, Elina.
"Those who feel grateful, and are eternally generous, experience life at its richest."
Rob White.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

This type of technology is getting closer to all of us. I think this book is a good guide for those who need to be closer to all the benefits offered by these new technologies.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:

Omneya Shakeep wrote: 11 Jun 2023, 17:32 That's a very interesting book. With AI advancing around us, it's natural to seek out things like ChatGPT to facilitate our work. This is a very valuable book to read. Thanks for this incredible review and recommendation, Elina.
You are spot on! Thanks for the comment :tiphat:
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:

Bettny Andrade wrote: 14 Jun 2023, 22:12 This type of technology is getting closer to all of us. I think this book is a good guide for those who need to be closer to all the benefits offered by these new technologies.
Technology is a huge part of our daily lives. This book is one of those that teach people how to use technology to their advantage.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”