Review of The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-martian.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Review of The Unbound Soul

Post by John Martian »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Promises are important and must be kept at all times. A promise to oneself or someone else must always be valued and never be broken. The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment, written by Richard L. Haight, revolved around the author's promises to Jesus and the life he lived to fulfill them. 

The author was insistent on seeking the truth at all times and found solace in it when he was downtrodden. He got to travel to Japan and the Amazon, all in a bid to learn and find answers to his unanswered questions. He gave insights into the afterlife and reincarnation, highlighting both themes extensively. He also expressed his guilt as a child when an event would see his friend get arrested. The author was enlightened later in his life and has now written this memoir to enlighten others, as it would be selfish to keep all this knowledge to himself. 

Books like this always have a lot to like about them, and this one was no exception at all. The author was professional about his story-telling, as he pointed out his point of view on sensitive topics without trying to impede the knowledge of his readers. I found humor in most of the stories he told, and this was a very good feature of this book that I must mention. I sometimes felt a lot for John because he had the chance to change. This book teaches a valuable lesson about repentance and the dangers of not repenting. I found value in this lesson, and I will carry it with me wherever I go.

There was nothing to hate about this book, as it was well-edited with no grammatical errors of any kind. The author did an excellent job in the editorial work of this book, and I must commend him for this. 

My rating for this book is 5 out of 5 stars; there was nothing to hate about it, so that's why I rated it in this manner. I recommend this book to people who love a good read about reincarnation, the afterlife, and moral lessons.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Christian Okechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-okechukwu.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Christian Okechukwu »

Superb reviews my friend, keep up the good work. I loved everything about your review and will want to read more from you

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”