Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stephanie M Price
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Maestro Monologue
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-m-price.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Stephanie M Price »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi was a surprising burst of positivity challenging the reader to re-shift and realign their way of thinking. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I give this ranking due to the effortless way the book flowed and was extremely practical. The topics discussed were applicable to my life and easy to use in my life. I am already beginning to utilize some of the points made in this book. I listened to the audible version of the book and therefore did not identify any grammatical errors or typos due to the version I used.

“Love should be your military commander.” (Tony Selimi). In Tony Selimi’s writing he covers many topics that are easy to apply in your life but will produce drastic changes in your life. He focuses on all the various aspects of life; emotional, personal, leadership, business, physical, spiritual and health. He helps with a whole life transformation not just in one aspect of your wellbeing. Being objective and positive are points he explains will generate lasting change in place of responding with emotions. This book was composed to produce a positive effect on the world and can do that for those who read this book.

This book would be considered a self-help book with spiritual beliefs expressed. Tony Selimi provides his background and testimony to let the reader know his trustworthiness. I completed this book quickly because I was unable to stop! I deeply enjoyed this book, and I feel it will have a positive effect on my daily outlook on life. It kept me engaged, and I was eager to hear what topic was going to be discussed next. The narrator of the audible version has a soothing voice with an English accent that seemed to help keep me calm and focused on the content being shared. I would recommend this book to anyone who finds themselves at a point in their life that they wish things were better, for those who wake up annoyed or agitated, and for those who are lacking hope. This book has a way to encourage everyone to experience a more enjoyable and satisfactory life.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”