Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amanda Obiocha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-obiocha.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Amanda Obiocha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Retirement is a compulsory part of life for the working class. People cannot work forever; the government knows this, and employers know this. When employees reach a certain age, they are required to enjoy the rest of their lives and reap the benefits of their hard-earned labor.

Life could come at you fast, and some people just wake up one day, old and retired, with little or no money. That's why retirement planning is important for employees. Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning by E. Alan Fleischauer serves as a guide to the reader's retirement planning.

The book revolves around the different ways one can effectively plan for retirement. Financial genres like insurance, pensions, and saving, were broad topics of interest in this book. Reconfigurement will help the average working-class employee "reconfigure" their retirement plans if they have one. It will also give the employee insight into building a retirement plan if they don't already have one.

The first thing I loved about this book was the idea itself. One could read a book about retirement planning, which will do a lot for employees because it creates awareness. Although finance and economics have always been boring genres to me, this book helped change my perspective on them. The author was able to make his book entertaining by including funny jokes and telling short stories as he wrote. I never got bored at any point in the book.

I did not find anything to dislike about this book. The author did a great job, and I believe this book will help a lot of employees reconfigure their retirement plans, and by so doing, they will enjoy their retirement when and if that time comes.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. There are no errors in this book; hence, one could say that it was flawlessly edited. I recommend this book to working-class employees and to all those who would love to work a white-collar job. It would help them a lot in building their retirement plans.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Janet Mandy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-mandy.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Janet Mandy »

The review was beautifully written. The experience I felt while reading was out of this world. I like how this review was written. The negative aspects were properly outlined. Congrats.
Rendell Vosson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rendell-vosson.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Post by Rendell Vosson »

The review was beautifully written. The experience I felt while reading was out of this world. I like how this review was written. The negative aspects were properly outlined. Congrats.
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”