Review of Unicorns Know Magic

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review of Unicorns Know Magic

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Unicorns Know Magic" by Charles Adkins.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The old adage goes, "We Only Live Once," and I agree that each day should be cherished to the fullest. It's understandable that some people, due to their upbringing or experiences, may fail to fully appreciate the value of friendship and the people in their immediate environment. Children can learn valuable life lessons from Unicorns Know Magic, written by Charles T. Adkins and illustrated by Ros Webb.

A young boy and his sister sat by the window in their room as they watched a family of unicorns move in next door as they were looking out the window. The unicorns told them that they were born in the stars. The home built by the unicorns was an eight-story building, and their bedrooms had beds and stalls.

Their names were Abby, Georgia, Bitsy, and Chase, and whenever they were spoken to, they replied with a smile. Abby could juggle at least fifty balls, Georgia was good at roller skating, and Bitsy and Chase were also good at other activities you can find in this book. To get to know the beautiful experience between the children and the unicorns, buy this book.

I enjoyed this book for various reasons, such as the fact that it tells children a lot about friendliness and making the most of their time. The artwork was a bit low in quality, but I believe it served its purpose because any child would love it. The straightforward language used in this book was also good since it was targeted at children. The moral lessons in this book, especially on good relationships with neighbors, are also something that would enlighten children a lot.

I had nothing to dislike about this book, and because of this, I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to children from the ages of 5 to 9 who love books about adventure. I didn't find any grammatical errors in this book, which shows that it was edited perfectly.

Unicorns Know Magic
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

The author actually conveyed the information using this story: extraordinary or magical beings can bring about a sense of wonder and appreciation for the world and the people in it.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Reapers Dance by Dr. Ravi R Iyer

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Charles T. Adkins' "Unicorns Know Magic" beautifully weaves a tale of friendship and magical moments. The unicorns bring joy and lessons that every child should learn.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I loved your review a lot. My kids love unicorns very much. I am sure they will enjoy this book a lot. Added to bookshelf.
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”