Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Terrine Wild
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lakaka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Terrine Wild »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Angela gets a job at the Getty Museum in Los Angeles. She works as an intern at the establishment but is usually harassed by her boss. Along with these challenges, Angela usually has dreams where she takes the place of a different person entirely. She is smart enough to write down the details of these dreams in her journal.

When Angela loses this journal, a private art detective volunteers to find it. His name is Alexander, and he was employed to find a painting missing from the Uffizi Museum in 1945. Alexander asks Angela to join him in the search for this painting, but will it be found? Find out by reading this book, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci: An Out of Time Thriller, written by Belle Ami.

I enjoyed how creative the author was when modeling his characters. He wrote about the backstories of the characters as he brought each one gradually into the spotlight. No character was left behind as we got to know their past. This feature of this book is what gave it content, as this book would have been lacking a lot without those backstories.

However, I do have something to dislike about this book, and that is the title of the book. I felt the legendary Leonardo da Vinci would play a role in this book, but he was on the sidelines as other characters kept a big piece of the spotlight. Although I later understood the idea behind the title, I still feel it is misleading, especially to people who are big fans of the great artists.

I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars. This book had some positives but also a negative, which is why I had to deduct a star. I would, however, like to note that this book was perfectly edited, as I couldn't find any form of error in it. This depicts its editorial quality and thus indicates that it was perfectly edited. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy books filled with love and romance. I would not recommend this book to young people, especially those under 18, because of its mature content.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

I like how the reviewer portrayed some points. It made me see this book with a different perspective. I was in awe of how well the review was. Congratulations on a job well done.
Victor Francis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-francis.html
Latest Review: LIT by Mark Anthony

Post by Victor Francis »

I like how the reviewer portrayed some points. It made me see this book with a different perspective. I was in awe of how well the review was. Congratulations on a job well done.
Latest Review: LIT by Mark Anthony
Fentykasia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fentykasia.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Fentykasia »

Thus review is a work of art, just like the book. I was engrossed and wanted more after reading. I enjoyed reading this review and I wish the author good luck.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”