Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
zainherb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainherb.html
Latest Review: Legacy by Chris Coppel

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by zainherb »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is a book that teaches us how to prepare for retirement. In this book, Fleischauer shows us how to choose careers that match our personalities. He also teaches us about budgeting, investment, insurance, and a lot more.

The book has an interactive tone while it educates us about many things. Therefore, when reading it, one does not feel as though one is reading a school textbook. Rather, it feels like one is having a casual chat with the author. This is my favourite thing about this book.

I like how there are little jokes after every segment of the book. My favourite jokes are the ones about the Mathematics class and the 'Lawyer and the Wife'.

To me, the topic of financial planning is boring and difficult to grasp. Therefore, I appreciate how the author kept the language in this book simple and easy. This made the contents very easy for me to understand. I am still quite surprised that I found this book a lot more interesting than I expected.

I appreciate the amazing editing because it made my reading easy. For all these reasons, I give this book five out of five stars. I do not dislike anything about the book.

However, there is one thing I might change. A different title might make the book more appealing to prospective readers. If it is possible, perhaps the author could change the title to something that reflects the lighthearted and fun nature of the book.

I recommend this book to anyone who is close to retirement age and needs to plan for it. It is also beneficial to those who are younger and know very little about financial planning. The book is written primarily for those in America. Therefore, those who do not live there might be unable to relate. Still, if interested, anyone will find this book beneficial.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
:techie-reference:
Ama Ra Chi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ama-ra-chi.html
Latest Review: Mama I Owe You Nothing by Simmer Breeze

Post by Ama Ra Chi »

This book is not just a literature but a guide on how'to live our lives. Your review carefully summarized this book in a detailed manner. Good job 👍.
Sarah Zain
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Sarah Zain »

I read this book before and it was quite a reading. I loved the way the author approach the topic. I didn't think before about the title of the book good thinking zain. Well written and detailed review.
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
zainherb
Currently Reading:

Post by zainherb »

Jê Wë wrote: 26 May 2023, 18:34 This book is not just a literature but a guide on how'to live our lives. Your review carefully summarized this book in a detailed manner. Good job 👍.
I agree completely and it's a really good guide too.Thanks, Je We, for stopping by.
zainherb
Currently Reading:

Post by zainherb »

Sarah Zain wrote: 27 May 2023, 18:25 I read this book before and it was quite a reading. I loved the way the author approach the topic. I didn't think before about the title of the book good thinking zain. Well written and detailed review.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks, Sarah, for stopping by.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”