Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ekaete Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ekaete-bruno.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Ekaete Bruno »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami is an intriguing and captivating novel that blends history, romance, and mystery. Set against the backdrop of art and culture, this book takes readers on a thrilling journey filled with secrets, intrigue, and the enduring power of love.

One of the highlights of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is the meticulous research and attention to detail that Belle Ami brings to the story. The rich historical backdrop, particularly the fascinating world of Leonardo da Vinci, is brought to life with vivid descriptions and an in-depth understanding of the artist's life and work. The author's passion for art and history shines through, enhancing the narrative's authenticity and creating a truly immersive reading experience.

There are many things to like about this book. I was so attracted to the protagonist, Angela Renatus, a strong and compelling character gifted with an extraordinary ability to see into the past. As her visions of Leonardo da Vinci's life and the secrets surrounding his artwork intensify, she finds herself entangled in a dangerous web of deception and hidden treasures. Angela's journey is filled with suspense and unexpected twists, keeping readers on edge until the end.

The romance element in The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci is skillfully woven into the plot, adding depth and emotional resonance to the story. The chemistry between Angela and Alex Caine, an art investigator who becomes her ally and love interest, is palpable and engaging. Their relationship develops organically, providing a heartfelt anchor amidst the fast-paced action and historical intrigue. Ami's prose is engaging and evocative, effortlessly transporting readers to the lush landscapes of Italy and the vibrant world of Renaissance art. The immersive descriptive passages allow readers to visualize the artwork's intricate details and feel the settings' magic and allure. The author's writing style is accessible and fluid, making the story easy to follow while maintaining a sense of mystery and suspense.

Another thing I liked about this book was how it explored deeper themes of love, sacrifice, and the power of art to transcend time. Through Angela's journey, the book reminds us of the lasting impact of great artists and the eternal beauty of their creations.

I don't dislike anything about this book. I rate it five out of five stars because Belle Ami's meticulous research, engaging characters, and skillful storytelling make for an enthralling reading experience. Furthermore, I found no errors, which means it was exceptionally well-edited. Whether you are a historical fiction or art fan or love a well-crafted and suspenseful story, this novel will surely delight and captivate.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Jane Honda »

Angela was my favourite character a girl who was keen to achieving her dreams. This book is a great read and is going to be loved by those who love arts.
Olivia Reads
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivia-reads.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Olivia Reads »

I haven't much books that are focused on Art. It felt like a complex and sophisticated genre but The Girl who knew Da Vinci is pulling me. I hope to read it soon.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

This romance novel was epic for me. The chemistry between Angela and Alex was a sizzling one. I don't mind reading the sequel of this book. Good review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This romance novel is a lot interesting, but the sexual scenes were quite much and intense. Still, it deserves that 5 star rating. Nice review!
Jesse Shon Voyamba
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesse-shon-voyamba.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jesse Shon Voyamba »

This book is both entertaining and enlightening. I enjoyed reading how the author linked events in the past with the present realities. The only thing I didn't like was the unnecessary sexual affairs.
Jesse Shon Voyamba
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jesse-shon-voyamba.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Jesse Shon Voyamba »

This book is both entertaining and enlightening. I enjoyed reading how the author linked events in the past with the present realities. The only thing I didn't like was the unnecessary sexual affairs.
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

The girl who knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami touches on areas of unknown secrets and the enduring power of love. It would be a good read for those who love the cultural arts.
Clinton kur
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clinton-kur.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Clinton kur »

If you're a fan of art, history, and a dash of romance, The Girl who knew Da Vinci is a must-read. Belle Ami's research is impeccable, and her storytelling is mesmerizing.
I really loved the book
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

I am a fan of art and history as the word Da Vinci got to me but I am in doubt if it about a real story on da vinci or a fictional novel. Nonetheless, I am quite curious to know how this story goes.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”