Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Max Tiffany »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Angela Renatus, a graduate of art and a historian, has always dreamed of working in a museum. Her heart was filled with joy when she got the opportunity to work at the Getty Museum. She had high hopes and confidence in her job because the museum would enable her to acquire the skills she needed to advance her career. However, owing to her constant, unclear nightmares, which deprived her of sleep, it became a challenge to fulfill her dream. On the other hand, Alex Caine, a private investigator working for Max Jaeger, was investigating the missing Da Vinci artwork. Max Jaeger believed his uncle was wrongly accused of stealing the artwork, so he needed to clear his uncle's name. On one of Alex's missions, he met Angela in front of Giuliano's painting, and this became a turning point for both of them. Was Angela able to find solutions to her vague nightmares? Find out how the mystery behind the stolen Da Vinci painting was resolved by picking up a copy of this book.

Belle Ami's amazing story, The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci, is full of romance, intrigue, and mystery. The novel depicts two periods, and the author made an admirable effort to connect the events from these two periods. It begins with background information on how the painting went missing. The characters were well-developed, which kept the plot fascinating making it unpredictable to guess how the story would be concluded. I admire the author's writing style, and reading this book improved my knowledge of art painting, which is the center of the story. Also, the romance between Alex and Angela caught my interest; I was eager to find out how these two characters were connected in the past and link them with the event that happened between Giuliano and Fioretta.

There is nothing to dislike about this book; the book cover with a picture of an innocent woman attracted me to the book, and I was not disappointed with Angela's character. I found this book interesting from the beginning to the end. I also found no errors in the book; it was exceptionally edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because, for the reasons mentioned above, I found no reason to deduct any points from it.

I recommend this book to historical book lovers, and those who love reading stories about the arts, romance, suspense, and mystery will enjoy this masterpiece from Belle Ami.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

This book is a captivating and beautifully woven tale of romance, mystery, and art. I admire how the author skillfully connects two time periods, creating a fascinating plot with well-developed characters. Great review.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

The review beautifully encapsulates the essence of Belle Ami's "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci." The reviewer adeptly portrays the seamless fusion of art, romance, mystery, and historical intrigue, instantly igniting my curiosity. It is clear that the book offers a captivating narrative that promises an immersive and enthralling adventure.
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

I love how you constructed your likes about the book; They are similar to mine. A good one that would delight lovers of historical fiction books. Thanks for your review.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

I really enjoyed reading this novel. It’s an eye opener for me. I got to know more about the world of art. I like the chemistry between the two main characters. Nice review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”