Review of Binge

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shally Z
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Happiness Project
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shally-z.html
Latest Review: Things that bite in the Night by Deborah Tant
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of Binge

Post by Shally Z »

Smrithi Arun wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 04:07
Shally Z wrote: 03 Jun 2023, 20:11 Thanks for your review! I felt the same way about Sabrina's mindset and choices reading the book too and was worried about where it would lead...
Thank you for commenting! I think the last chapter justified it. What did you think about the letter?
Hi Smrithi :) Without giving too much away, I really enjoyed reading that final letter and it was nice to read about what happened to all the characters afterwards but I did feel like the final chapter wrapped things up a little too quickly for me. What did you think?
Smrithi Arun
Currently Reading: The Girl On The Train
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Post by Smrithi Arun »

Shally Z wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 17:03
Hi Smrithi :) Without giving too much away, I really enjoyed reading that final letter and it was nice to read about what happened to all the characters afterwards but I did feel like the final chapter wrapped things up a little too quickly for me. What did you think?
I was certainly relieved to see my worries taken away by that letter, Shally! Now that I think about it, I agree that the message conveyed in that letter could have been gradual. However, it wasn't jarring, which is a good thing!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes
Shally Z
Currently Reading: The Happiness Project
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shally-z.html
Latest Review: Things that bite in the Night by Deborah Tant

Post by Shally Z »

Smrithi Arun wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 16:41
Shally Z wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 17:03
I was certainly relieved to see my worries taken away by that letter, Shally! Now that I think about it, I agree that the message conveyed in that letter could have been gradual. However, it wasn't jarring, which is a good thing!
You took the words from my mouth! That letter answered a lot of my questions in one go. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your reviews.
Smrithi Arun
Currently Reading: The Girl On The Train
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Post by Smrithi Arun »

Shally Z wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 06:59
You took the words from my mouth! That letter answered a lot of my questions in one go. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your reviews.
That is so sweet of you, Shally! Thank you so much for the encouragement :D I shall look out for your reviews as well!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”