Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Obasi Samuel ikechukwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obasi-samuel-ikechukwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Obasi Samuel ikechukwu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reading a book titled "The Girl Who Knew Da Vincci" by "Belle Ami" led to the sleeplessness of Angela caused by a nightmare, which shows how vivid her dreams are and adds to her confusion. 

Angela Renatus was an art historian who did her internship at the Gatty Museum, where Dr. Alberto Scordato happened to be the director. When Angela told Kathryn her dream,she suggested their lives after the Getty. I can assure you that an academic like her will have no problem doing well in the art world. When Angela made her way to Scordato's office, he tried to abuse her sexually, but Angela rejected him, and he told her that I've gone through your analysis of Botticelli and I'm afraid it lacks historical context, and he started promising to help in her internship, but Angela turned down his offer and hurried out of the door. Alex told him that "Max Jaeger hired him, and he's investigating the disappearance of a painting. Scordato's also told him that he was hired to do research and find out that the painting that he told Max a few weeks ago is a fairy tale. Do you think Caine and Angela will survive during the investigation with Scordato and Alberto behind them? If you want to know, grab your copy now. 

The author was able to explain the book in such a detailed manner that even a layman could read it and understand it clearly. Despite the fullness of events and experiences with ambiguous words, I never get bored of reading the book. 

It was short but packed a great punch when it came to putting the reader in suspense and wondering what was going to happen next. It was properly edited with minimal errors that should be corrected but didn't deter me from being interested in reading it. 

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading books of romance and suspense.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chorlette Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chorlette-andrew.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Chorlette Andrew »

This review really gave a good description of the book. Nice work.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I hope that I could have had Angela’s response. The fact that she and Max get to work together isa bright spot in the novel.
Jane Honda
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Jane Honda »

This was an intriguing story of an expensive art. I actually watch movies of the art it's quite. Amazon.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”