Review of Burn Zones

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victory Ositaorah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-ositaorah.html
Latest Review: Stars in Our Hearts by Kylie Welch

Review of Burn Zones

Post by Victory Ositaorah »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

No one believes or agrees with themselves that they are not destined for greatness. What they fail to understand is that greatness comes with a lot of thinking, planning, hard work, failing, and getting back up to think again. This is a process that we keep looping until we achieve the goal we had in mind initially, and I believe that everyone, one way or another, should have experienced this.

Jorge is a young lad who was ignited, or would I rather say inspired, to be great at a very early stage of his life. At the age of seven, when most children would only think about the next video game to be played, which birthday party their parents would take them to, and what food their parents would be giving them throughout the day, Jorge was eager to make money. He got a job as a newspaper delivery boy, where he worked diligently and saved his earnings seriously.

Not long after, he started selling ice cream after he had purchased an ice cream trike, and with the support of his parents, he excelled. He later invested in various businesses, and his first venture was the cyclist business. He quickly made a name for himself with a lot of perseverance and planning. If you want to get the complete details on how Jorge carried out his plans and his life achievements, then you have to get Burn Zones, written by Jorge P. Newbery.

One of the things I liked about this book was the way Jorge introduced and emphasized the title, and I found that to be enlightening. I was also impressed by the fact that a young individual could be this industrious and ambitious, and I admired how Jorge was able to share personal experiences with honesty; it really takes courage to do this, especially in the aspects where he shared his shortcomings, and this adds up to making this book realistic. After reading this book, I came to understand the meaning and reason behind Burn Zones, which you will find out by reading it too.

To me, this book was perfect, and I had no reason to dislike it. Because of this, I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to people who have personal accomplishments that they are working towards and need a source of motivation. While reading Burn Zones, written by Jorge P. Newbery, I came across a few typos, which show that the book was professionally edited.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Sandra Osita-Orah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra-ebere-ent.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Sandra Osita-Orah »

I saw the personal drive, hard work, and perseverance in the journey towards greatness, using Jorge's story as an example. His story was inspiring to me, and this was a nice review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

I found "Burn Zones" to be a compelling narrative that resonates with anyone who appreciates stories of individuals breaking barriers. Jorge P. Newbery's journey is truly remarkable.
Ajay Rudrapati
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajay-rudrapati.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajay Rudrapati »

I am very much awaited to read this book, Your review motivated me to read this book ASAP. The way you inculcated the details of the book in a very clear manner is impressive. Thank you

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”