Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Max Tiffany »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

A lot of people go through situations that expose them to stress, anxiety, and fear. Stress and anxiety are encountered in our daily lives, but how we react to them determines the state of our health. After a long time, anxiety can result in anxiety disorder. Only if one is aware of the signs and symptoms can one be aware and take the necessary precautions. Stress, on the other hand, can also cause mental and other medical-related diseases in a person. Being aware of the symptoms is important, as is the attitude one takes toward coping with stress and anxiety.

Natural Relief for Stress and Anxiety: A Practical Guide, written by Gustavo Kinrys and Alexandra Gold, is an amazing book that gives salient information regarding one's health. When I saw the book and the title, I knew it was what I wanted due to the nature of my work. However, I wasn't disappointed when I started reading and got more enlightened. My perception of anxiety and stress changed. These authors broke down medical terms in a simpler form; they did not just talk about anxiety and stress; they exposed their readers to the causes, symptoms, effects, and how to overcome them naturally. I understand that there are drugs that one can use; however, these do not cure without adverse effects.

Looking at the title again, one would see that it is a practical guide. As I read, I noticed there was consistency and no deviation from the topic. At the beginning of the book, there was a table of contents telling readers what to expect as well as the definition of key terms used in the book. I admire the authors' writing style. While stress and anxiety are global challenges and much has been said about them, one thing that distinguishes this book from others is the presentation of the subject, which was not boring but easily understood, and the information provided on how to prevent or cope with them naturally. The authors thoroughly explained how one's habits, perception of the subject, exercise, therapy, meditation, and nutrition, among others, can help overcome stress and anxiety. Pick up a copy of this book to learn more.

I have nothing to dislike about this book; it was exceptionally edited, and I didn't detect any errors in it. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars due to the reasons mentioned above. It improved my perception of stress.

I recommend it to everyone who would like to know more about how to handle anxiety and stress. In this book, one would learn the natural ways to prevent, combat, and cope with stress and anxiety, as well as spur you to take action concerning your health.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: The Underground Faith of God's Multiverse by Tim Ferguson

Post by Obc Contentor »

Health information and teachings are important for all individual humans. I hope it impact me in my health life. Thanks for your recommendation.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I do not suffer from anxiety and my stress levels are low. I do have friends for whom this is a real problem, though. MaybeI can introduce them to this book and the remedies contained therein.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

Dr. Gustavo Kinrys' book, "Natural Treatment for Anxiety and Stress," has been instrumental in teaching me effective strategies for managing stress and anxiety in my everyday life. I commend the author for their excellent work, and this review serves as a testament to its quality.
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

War between the government and the church; that would definitely be an interesting one to read about. I must add this one to my shelf.
Sarah Zain
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Sarah Zain »

This a very good written review. And this book topic is something I interested in. Especially that you mentioned it isn't too practical and easy to understand. Well done Max
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

This is a very interesting and educational book as it provides valuable information on maintaining one's health, being a help guide for treating anxiety patience.
Chinedum Chijioke
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Bones In The Alley by Viterose E Van Huis

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

The book is indeed a rich one. I enjoyed reading it. The author indeed did a thorough research on the topic before writing.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I learned a great deal about the origins of stress and anxiety and how in understanding what is happening with our nervous system, we are better equipped to treat it. I also enjoyed how it was all natural and obtainable ways to manage stress. Too often we are prescribed medication that is not necessary and costs a fortune.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

The authors of this novel did a good job with the Ay they took their time to explain the meaning, causes, and solutions of stress and anxiety. Well done!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”