Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amanda Obiocha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-obiocha.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Amanda Obiocha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Those we love never truly leave us because there are loves death can’t destroy. Angela and Alex loved themselves in their past lives, even though one of them died. They managed to find their way back to each other in their present lives. Will they continue with their love and await the consequences, if any, or move on with their lives like nothing happened in the past, even with her memory of their past love?

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami is a historical romance novel that focuses on Angela and her attempts to find the connection between Sophia and Gerald in her past life. She takes up a job in an art gallery for her internship to boost her resume, though the job wasn’t all roses due to the way her boss harassed her sexually and also her weary dreams. During her period of working there, she met an art detective named Alex who needed her help in search of a painting.

I liked how the author limited the suspense and always went straight to the point, and also how she combined history and romance. The romantic scenes were a bit too intense and cheesy, but as a sucker for romance, it was still a delightful read. I enjoyed how the author also gave us an insight into Da Vinci, a renowned artist, and made us see the beauty in art. I also liked how the new characters blended in. The crimes and mystery added some spice to the book.

I disliked some of the ways Alex chose to express her love towards Angela, probably because I felt there were other ways to do so other than being childish and immature about certain things. I did not encounter any errors, which indicates that this book was well-edited, and I would like to give the author some flowers. I rate this book 4 out of 5 stars

I recommend this book to adults who enjoy historical romance novels and mysteries, those who see the beauty in art, and those who believe in life after death and supernatural things because this book is worth the read. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Janet Mandy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-mandy.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Janet Mandy »

The review was beautifully written. The experience I felt while reading was out of this world. I like how this review was written. The negative aspects were properly outlined. Congrats.
Rendell Vosson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rendell-vosson.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Post by Rendell Vosson »

The review was beautifully written. The experience I felt while reading was out of this world. I like how this review was written. The negative aspects were properly outlined. Congrats.
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”