Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chee Amaka
Currently Reading: Kalayla
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chee-amaka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by Chee Amaka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dorothy May Mercer's E M P Honeymoon is a great work of fiction that recounts the tales of a newlywed couple named Kelly and Tom Turbulo, as well as other interesting characters. Tom and Kelly went on a tranquil honeymoon to a resort island, but things didn't go as planned. Kelly unintentionally ran into a terrorist group. She was aware that she had put herself at risk and quickly called Senator Mike McBride, her brother, to ask for help. During this process, a lot of things went on behind the scenes, and an attack needed to be stopped. Did they succeed in this mission? Read the book to learn more.

The book is a fascinating action thriller that captivated me in every scene. I'd like to point out that this book can be read separately from the McBride series. Tom and Kelly's selflessness and patriotism are highly applaudable virtues. Few people can afford to skip their honeymoon to protect the security of the country. Kelly was well-versed in handling computers, while Tom Turbulo worked as a police officer. Their respective professions and skills greatly aided the operation. This couple is the most compatible I've ever read about, in my opinion. This book will be difficult for any reader to put down because the events in each scene are fast-paced and irresistible.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book, as each page led me to a new one. I love how Dorothy talked about the nuclear weapon and its possible consequences. The author writes quite well. I enjoyed the book and learned a lot from it, including the importance of being selfless in my interactions with others. I also love how Cynthia and Sky, two recurring characters, played significant roles in the book. The characters were more relatable because of the author's artistic abilities.

I do not have any form of dislike for this book. I appreciated how the couple and their friends came together to safeguard the country from looming catastrophes. I applaud the author for her creativity. The editor equally did a great job by making the book error-free and devoid of mistakes.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars since it has helped me understand the meaning of so many scientific terms, such as electromagnetic pulse. I don't see any reason for deducting a star.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy suspense, thrillers, and action books.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

It's true that not everyone holds their nation's well-being as a priority. I must commend these couples for their exceptional dedication. What was supposed to be a honeymoon turned into an unexpected investigation when Kelly inadvertently stumbled upon a terrorist group plotting to employ nuclear weapons to sabotage the power grid and devastate modern-day North America.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

I doubt there's any newlywed couple that anticipates such a terrifying adventure on their honeymoon. Thanks for a gripping review!
Kene Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kene-active.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Kene Active »

This book is such a standalone interesting book. Kelly and Tom shows patriotism, recuit people, and fight their country's enemy. Thanks for a nice review.
Nkem Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessing.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nkem Blessing »

This book is such an exceptional one . From the first page to the last you wouldn't stop reading the book. You did a good review dear. More effort
Nkem Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessing.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nkem Blessing »

This book is such an exceptional one . From the first page to the last you wouldn't stop reading the book. You did a good review dear. More effort
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

As far as it's authored by Dorothy May Mercer, I'm surely gonna read it! She is indeed, doing a good job on this series. I've added this one to my bookshelves already, thanks for recommending.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer details the story of how to infiltrate terrorism. I really enjoyed reading about the role Kelly and Tom Turbulo played in keeping America safe.
Udegbunam Miriam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miami-liam.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Udegbunam Miriam »

This book is quite interesting. Think of how Tom and Kelly's tranquil honeymoon was disrupted–by a terrorist group. I'll like to read how their story went. Interesting review.
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

The level of privacy and exclusivity provided on Dorothy May Mercer's Emp Honeymoon is unparalleled.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”