Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Aashu Chaudhary001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebha-khan.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Aashu Chaudhary001 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is a non fiction book. This book, one of the few on retirement that addresses both the left and right brain, focuses on both. The average lifespan was 20 to 50 years in the 20th century; it is currently 80 years. What will we do with these additional years of retirement is now the question. The book explains many original ideas around retirement reconfiguration planning. Reconfiguration is simply planning ahead. The book covers all potential inquiries and resources one might use to make their retirement lifestyle. The book also examines some highly unusual strategies and resources, such as the value of disability insurance, which the majority of readers have never heard of. One parent's nursing facility expenses could reach $1,500 per month. To assist readers in deciding on their retirement plans, career aptitude assessments are covered in great detail. Yahoo reports that 67 percent of people do not have a retirement plan, and 32% of people do not have a financial plan.

There were four key reasons why I enjoyed the book. The book's tremendous value for retirement planning is the first justification. Many of us have never given it much attention, but after reading the book, I understood how crucial it is to thoroughly plan for retirement. All the information and resources required to plan and comprehend the approach are provided in the book.

The author's occasional use of humor and first-person narrative is the second justification. The writing style of the book is so approachable that it gives the reader the impression that the author is speaking directly to them. The book's topics are organized well, which is the third factor. The reader is guided through a methodical process in the book to assist them in comprehending the significance of retirement planning and developing their skills in it. The book was also flawlessly edited. I was unable to locate any errors in the entire book.

I'm happy to award this book a score of 4 out of 5 stars . There are many jokes and images throughout the book. Helping the reader relax and enjoy this non-fiction book is always a good idea. I was bothered by the caliber and synchronicity of the jokes. Some of the jokes were funny, but the majority were just over my head. But the bigger problem was that the jokes were not related to the content of the chapters. This problem deprived me of focus as a reader while trying to understand the content of each chapter. Of course, I also couldn't resist the temptation to ignore the jokes. The author should work more on these jokes. Besides that, the book is a masterpiece in the financial category.

I would suggest it to all because it is more than simply a book and contains imperative counsel for any youngster or adult. Everyone above the age of 20 ought to read this book. Your retirement years will be grateful for it.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”