Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jaskaran Virdi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaskaran-virdi.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Jaskaran Virdi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is a children's book written by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul that tells the story of an eight-year-old girl named Emma who visits heaven in her dreams. The book is written in a simple and easy-to-understand style, and it uses vivid imagery to help children picture what heaven might be like.

Emma's dreams about heaven are full of wonder and excitement. She meets all sorts of interesting people, including Jesus, angels, and other children who have died. She also sees beautiful sights, such as sparkling rivers, lush gardens, and towering mountains. Emma learns that heaven is a place of peace, love, and joy, and she longs to stay there forever.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is a heart warming and inspiring book that will help children understand what heaven might be like. The book is also a great way to teach children about the Christian faith. The authors do a wonderful job of weaving biblical references throughout the story, and they provide helpful footnotes for parents who want to learn more about the Bible. This is why I would rate it 4 out of 5.

Overall, Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids is a wonderful book that will capture the imaginations of children of all ages. The book is a great way to teach children about heaven and the Christian faith, and it is sure to leave a lasting impression.

Here are some of the things that I liked about the book:

The book is written in a simple and easy-to-understand style.
The book uses vivid imagery to help children picture what heaven might be like.
The book is heart warming and inspiring.
The book is a great way to teach children about the Christian faith.

Here are some of the things that I didn't like about the book:

The book is a bit short.
The book doesn't go into a lot of detail about what heaven is like.

Overall, I thought Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids was a great book. I would definitely recommend it to other parents who are looking for a book to teach their children about heaven and the Christian faith.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”