Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Olivia Reads
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivia-reads.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Olivia Reads »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Anxiety and stress are part of our daily lives and cannot be avoided, no matter how hard we try. Whether we are working or staying indoors all day, young or old, we get stressed and anxious. How can we cope with these inevitable feelings and function effectively in our day-to-day lives? All the answers and more are provided in Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D., and Alexandra Gold, M.A.

The book is an elaborate health book that offers meaningful insight into the contributing factors, adverse consequences, and possible remedies of anxiety and stress. Moreover, it offers tips on how to identify symptoms that may suggest that you are stressed or anxious.

There are a lot of things I enjoyed reading about this book. Just like the name of the book proposes, the authors adopted healthy and natural remedies to combat stress and anxiety. Breathing activities, meditation, vitamins, herbs, and healthy diets are strongly recommended as such remedies. All these are recommended after proper research has been carried out by experts. These remedies not only lessen anxiety and stress but improve our overall health as well. They are pocket-friendly methods that can be easily implemented by everyone, regardless of their earning capacity. Their perspectives are given from an unbiased and subjective standpoint.

The book is rich and filled with a lot of valuable information that is written in a simple form for better understanding. The authors go the extra mile to provide an informative backdrop for concepts like fear, depression, and insomnia. They relate these concepts to anxiety and stress. A short description and explanation of the different meditation techniques and therapies were helpful. The relationship between the brain, probiotics, and the stomach was also established. The book was quite insightful, down to the appendix. The book is short and not exhausting to read. The book was exceptionally well edited. I could not find any errors or grammatical mistakes. I must commend the authors for this.

The only thing I did not thoroughly enjoy about the book was that it was a bit technical at some points. I feel it is unavoidable considering it is a health book. I enjoyed everything about the book, and because of this, I rate Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide 5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this book to health enthusiasts and anyone who would like to lessen their anxiety and stress levels.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This is one interesting book about health issues I enjoyed reading. The author did give valuable information about stress and anxiety which is impeccably amazing. I learnt a lot reading this book. Thanks for your genuine review.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I really enjoyed this book. I found it very helpful and informative and learnt quite a bit about how our bodies operate and how to treat ailments more naturally. Although some of it I already knew, I found it quite fascinating.
Sarah Zain
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Sarah Zain »

The book seems interesting as it dealing with essential topic especially nowadays. Reading your review highlights the aspects of the book. Well done
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Anabel Mack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anabel-mack.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Anabel Mack »

This is a nice book. It gives detai to procedures or things that could be carried out to relieve us of our pain and stress which is good.
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Jane Honda »

This is a very beautiful book for everyone who want to live a healthy and stress free live through natural means not medications. There was alot to learn from this book.
Jimmy Cyprian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

Only from reading your review, I can tell that this book would come in handy for all readers; offering health tips is just a big bonus here. Thanks for your amazing review.
Ebom JustICE
Favorite Book: A Dream For Peace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebom-justice.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ebom JustICE »

The book offers a refreshing perspective by focusing on natural remedies rather than relying solely on medication.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

Kinrys' expertise in the field shines through in his insightful recommendations.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

I appreciate the practicality of Gustavo Kinrys' advice—it's actionable and effective.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

This book is a valuable resource for anyone struggling with anxiety or stress.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”