Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinyemi-oluwabukunmi-mustapha.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Final Act

Post by Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Van Fleisher's fantastical fiction book Final Act makes analogies between murder, investigations, and post-election violence. To demonstrate how an activity goes from one location to another, the book is organized into 32 chapters. What if someone knew they had a limited amount of time left to live? Is the main query of the book.

An innovative VT2 fitness watch was created by Vijay Patel. An accurate prediction of the wearer's death date was possible with this device. It came out that what Vijay intended to do was assist people in realizing their aspirations before they passed away. People sought vengeance on their oppressors and ensured that they died after receiving their final notice.

This book was enjoyable to read since it got me thinking about the world we live in. Love is denied to a lot of individuals. Because these individuals would bottle up animosity, which is typically expressed through violence, we contribute to their development as evil individuals when we repeatedly damage people. In this book, a character's father and brother convert her into a sex slave. She commits a violent and unfavorable final act after receiving her termination letter. When I considered how the mind operates, I suddenly found myself playing detective before the events of the novel were fully revealed. This novel got me thinking about what I would do if I knew I was going to die soon. What people would do if they learned they were going to die soon could surprise you. This book moves along quickly. As soon as I began reading it, I was immediately sucked in. It was intriguing to read about the characters. The writing style caught my attention. The use of humor and suspense was well done.

There was nothing about this book that disturbed me. It was a lot of fun to read. I'll give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The work was very well edited because there were no structurally diagnosed faults that could be exploited. It's exceptionally well edited. There was a terrific trend to the plot, and the author's creativity was excellent and well-justified. I cannot think of any express justification for detracting a star from this fantastic work.

In my opinion, people who are inquisitive, creative, and enjoy an inventive approach to life and ideas should read this book. It is a solid work of fiction and is undoubtedly a thriller for readers who enjoy both crime and science fiction.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anabel Mack
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anabel-mack.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Anabel Mack »

I enjoyed reading this book. Kelly and Tom. We're good couples. And I think many people who read this book, you'll find some virtues in their relationship that they could emulate.
Mariamm Ibrahim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariamm-ibrahim.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Mariamm Ibrahim »

Your enthusiasm for the book spreads quickly. I'm interested in this book because of your enthusiasm for the plot and characters.
Tiwo Dammy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiwo-dammy.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Tiwo Dammy »

Your review of this book is great and I would love to read it to know more. You did a great job well done. Nice review.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Ibrahim Hammed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahim-hammed.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ibrahim Hammed »

It's unusual to build a watch that can measure how long someone has to live on earth, and this review is astonishing. To learn more, I would adore reading this book. Good work.
Nkem Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessing.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nkem Blessing »

What if life is measured by how long we will life. This book is indeed interesting to read. I like your review. It's fascinating keep it up
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

Reading your review made me understand the meaning of the title more. 'Final act' - people get to know when they'll die, so they'd be able to perform one final act which hey so much want to, before they die. Brilliance!
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

Vijay Patel's reason for making that watch was good, but humans have a way of making good things ugly. This seems like an interesting book, I'll definitely read it. Great job.
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

The story's exploration of personal sacrifice and the greater good resonates deeply with readers.
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

The plot twists and surprises in this novel will leave you breathless and eager for more.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”