Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joseph Olivia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-olivia.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Joseph Olivia »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Numerous individuals encounter financial difficulties during their later stages of life as a result of inadequate foresight and planning during their employment years. This lack of preparation gives rise to various adverse consequences, such as sudden loss of life and unforeseen illnesses. The author presents a book that can assist you in making prudent decisions for your future through effective planning.

The valuable insights provided in E. Alan Fleischauer's book, Reconfigurement, offers comprehensive guidance on essential financial steps to take before entering retirement. In this book, the author covers a wide array of relevant topics, including social security, income budgeting, life insurance, health insurance, and many others, aiming to assist readers in making thorough preparations for their retirement. What sets this book apart is its applicability to individuals from various employment backgrounds, as it presents numerous suggestions and real-life examples for active workers looking to commence their retirement planning journey. Furthermore, the author supports his points with compelling evidence, drawing from both client experiences and reputable financial institutions. If you're intrigued by the specifics of this valuable information, obtaining a copy of the book will provide you with a wealth of knowledge.

I was captivated by the various sections of this book, which delves into the art of making sound financial plans while actively employed. The resources provided within its pages are not only informative but also engaging. Thanks to the author's clear and concise presentation, any reader can easily comprehend and apply the material offered. It is evident that the author conducted extensive research before creating this book, as all the topics covered are both intriguing and valuable. To maintain reader interest throughout, the author skillfully incorporates humor and jokes into the narrative. The book provides a comprehensive outline of essential actions and steps to optimize one's younger years. Personally, my understanding of financial planning has been significantly influenced by the book's content. I must admit, this is the most remarkable self-help book I have ever come across. Although my initial expectations were modest, I found myself irresistibly drawn to its pages as I progressed further.

The sections that particularly stood out to me were those in which the author skillfully blended humor with undeniable facts. The infusion of humor made it incredibly challenging for me to set the book aside. One of the valuable lessons I learned from the book was the art of effectively managing my current income to secure a prosperous retirement in the future. Additionally, I appreciated how the author addressed contemporary issues and provided relevant solutions within the book. The author emphasized the significance of this information to the readers, encouraging them to commence their planning endeavors as early as possible. After all, the longer one lives, the greater their financial requirements will become.

There is nothing I dislike about this book. It undoubtedly offers numerous valuable lessons to anyone who reads it. I found the entire book to be thoroughly enjoyable. I extend my congratulations to the author for showcasing their remarkable writing talent. Additionally, I would like to express my gratitude to the editor for his meticulous work in ensuring the absence of any errors within the book. It is exceptionally well-edited.

Considering the significant deviation from my previous knowledge of financial planning and the abundance of useful information it provided, I rate the book five out of five stars. It has proven to be genuinely beneficial to me. I recommend this book to all readers, particularly those in the age range of 25 to 60.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

This book has helped me to plan my life and has also helped to manage my resource well. I enjoy how the author did explain the book in details
Chloe Cole 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chloe-cole-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chloe Cole 1 »

It important that before one get to the age of retirement relevant topics, including social security, income budgeting, life insurance, health insurance, and many others, should be properly planned for/considered while making preparations for their retirement. From your review I learned the importance of effectively managing our current income to secure a prosperous retirement in the future. This is a must read for me.
Ogidor Chinasa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogidor-chinasa.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ogidor Chinasa »

This review caught my attention! "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer seems like a valuable resource for financial planning and retirement preparation. The comprehensive guidance and engaging presentation make it a must-read for anyone seeking to secure their future. I'm excited to get my hands on a copy and gain valuable insights.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

I appreciate your acknowledgement of the author's extensive research and the incorporation of humor into the narrative. It's impressive to see how the book balances factual information with an entertaining approach. The infusion of humor not only keeps readers engaged but also makes the learning process enjoyable.
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

I appreciate the reviewer's detailed analysis of the book, highlighting its relevance to individuals facing financial difficulties in their later stages of life. The reviewer acknowledges the importance of foresight and planning, emphasizing the author's ability to provide effective guidance through the book. This commendation shows a genuine interest in obtaining the book to gain valuable insights and make prudent decisions for the future.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

If there were giving awards for books, This book is supposed to be number 1 to receive a reward. Big kudos to the author!
Nkem Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessing.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nkem Blessing »

This book is one of a kind. The author did a good job in the writing of the book. Your review is well detailed. Great review
MsChet Cherry
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mschet-cherry.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by MsChet Cherry »

Failure to plan obviously leads to the road to failure.
I like that the author skillfully incorporates humor and jokes into the narrative.
It will definitely make a great read.
Thanks for the beautiful review.
Uchechi uk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uchechi-uk.html
Latest Review: Swimming in a Sea of Stars by Julie Wright

Post by Uchechi uk »

This book seems very educational and motivational. It seems to teach readers about business and investment opportunities. I am looking forward to reading this book to learning from it.
Kene Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kene-active.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Kene Active »

Planning for one's old age is a very important topic and I find it thoughtful of the author to have it addressed in a book. This self-help book should be in everyone's bookshelf. I'm adding it to mine. Nice review.
Kene Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kene-active.html

Post by Kene Active »

Planning for one's old age is a very important topic and I find it thoughtful of the author to have it addressed in a book. This self-help book should be in everyone's bookshelf. I'm adding it to mine. Nice review.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Robert Andrew »

Thank you for sharing your insightful review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer. I appreciate how you highlighted the importance of financial planning for retirement and the author's comprehensive coverage of various relevant topics. Your review commands attention and effectively conveys the value and applicability of the book's insights. Well done!
Susan John Peter
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-john-peter.html

Post by Susan John Peter »

I'm glad to hear that "Reconfigurement" provided you with valuable insights and engaged you throughout. Your mention of the author's clear and concise presentation style and the incorporation of humor into the narrative is commendable. Your recommendation for readers in the age range of 25 to 60 adds specificity and target audience guidance to your review. Great job!
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Your review effectively conveys the strengths of "Reconfigurement" and the author's expertise in financial planning. I'm glad to hear that the book exceeded your expectations and left a lasting impact on your understanding of the subject. Your appreciation for the well-edited nature of the book and your recommendation to a wide range of readers further solidify the book's value. Fantastic review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”