Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Veronicah Wanjiru 3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronicah-wanjiru-3.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

Post by Veronicah Wanjiru 3 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life is never predictable. You never know what lies ahead. However, we still have to move forward and handle things calmly. This fact has been brought out very clearly by Matthew Tysz in his book We Are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies. If you have not read it yet, grab your copy today and I promise you that you will not regret.

One of the main characters in the book who was my favorite is one man named Galen. His entire life was changed by a piece of paper. Can you imagine? He thereafter inherited all his grandfather's wealth. His grandfather had passed before he could meet him as an adult. He therefore never had the chance to interact with him and get to know him. To know more about how life turned out for this character and many others, get your copy today.

Matthew has outdone himself. The creativity in the book is top-notch. The writing technique and style are amazing. The vivid description employed is one of a kind, to be honest. I kept getting the feeling that I was right in the middle of the scenes. Hats off to him. The chronological order of events made it easier for me to understand all the characters in detail and enjoy the flow. I fell in love with the entire text.

To be honest, I did not come across anything that I did not like about the book. The editing was also good as I did not come across any errors. Everything was done to perfection.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. This book is one of the best books I have read so far. It is amazing.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure and action. It is a very interesting piece. I promise that anyone who reads it will automatically fall in love with it.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I agree with you. The author's style of writing is unique and his choice of words is a delight to read. All in all, it is a very creative and entertaining storyline. You need to pay attention to all of the characters and storylines to stay on top of it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”