Review of The Date Farm

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Review of The Date Farm

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Date Farm" by Jack Winnick.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Lara and Uri, two largely professed special agents, became acquainted during a cooperative operation between Israel's Mossad and the USA's CIA. Prostrating multitudinous challenges, they ultimately married and embarked on a vacation. Their relaxation was suddenly disintegrated by news of a terrorist attack at prominent locales, including Chase Manhattan Bank, the Federal Reserve Bank, and a shopping boardwalk in Beverly Hills. This unfortunate event forces them to cut short their holiday and renew their duties. The CIA once again calls upon their moxie to identify the lawbreakers and bring them to justice. The initial charge takes them to a dangerous date farm within an adversary camp in Iran. Discover in this book whether they can survive the dangerous conditions and negotiate their charge.

As a devoted addict of Jack Winnick's books, I've eagerly devoured the entire Lara and Uri series. Each series captivates me with its amazing scenes and exciting plots.The Date Farm, the fourth book in the series, delivers suspension, action, and thrilling scenes that transport the reader right into the heart of the action. I set myself up to be occupied entirely in every chapter and applaud Jack Winnick for casting such an emotional plot.

There's nothing to dislike about this book. Its oneness and well-drafted jotting kept me engaged, eagerly turning each runner without a moment of tedium. I also commend the author for earmarking this series to dive into terrorism. Terrorism remains a significant problem in specific corridors of the world, claiming multitudinous lives and displacing innumerable individuals. Therefore, I appreciate the author's sweat in penning such an engaging new address to this content.

I gve this book a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 for its impeccable editing and its plot's exceptional generality and prosecution. I recommend The Date Farm to lovers of crime suspense and well-written love novels.

The Date Farm
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Fergie Jessica Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jessica-edeni.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Fergie Jessica Edeni »

The fourth installment in the Lara and Uri series, titled The Date Farm, presents our beloved characters with a fresh and unique mission. This fast-paced international thriller is highly anticipated by numerous readers, offering a captivating blend of security breaches, terrorist attacks, romance, and a quest for territorial restoration. With such elements combined, it promises to be an exhilarating, suspenseful masterpiece.
Jay Alex
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-alex.html
Latest Review: 1942 When British Rule In India Was Threatened by Krishna Kumar

Post by Jay Alex »

I haven't read any of the Lara and Uri series prior to reading your review. I am definitely adding the books to my library. I appreciate the author's writing style and how each series are developed.
Cresswell Henderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cresswell-henderson.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Cresswell Henderson »

The Lara and Uri series are one of the most engaging ones I've ever read. It gets you addicted, leaving you hungry, and wanting more books from the series. Good job Jack Winnick.
Robert Andrew
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-robert-andrew.html
Latest Review: Heard Island by Bob Carr

Post by Robert Andrew »

The reviewer expresses their enthusiasm for the Lara and Uri series written by Jack Winnick. They provide a brief overview of the series, highlighting how the two main characters, Lara and Uri, met and eventually got married after collaborating on a joint operation between Mossad and the CIA. The reviewer mentions that the couple's vacation is interrupted by a terrorist attack in various significant locations. This event leads them to cut short their holiday and resume their duties as special agents
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

The sudden disruption of their vacation by news of a terrorist attack at prominent locations adds a sense of urgency and danger to the story, forcing them to cut short their relaxation and dive back into their duties.
Susan John Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-john-peter.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Susan John Peter »

The dynamic duo of Lara and Uri, special agents with backgrounds in Israel's Mossad and the USA's CIA, promises an engaging and formidable team as they work together on cooperative operations. Keep it up on this review.
Onyeka Dibor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeka-dibor.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Onyeka Dibor »

Jack Winnick's narrative prowess shines through in "The Date Farm," offering readers an immersive experience.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Where is Ana Amara? by G.C. Eick

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

It sounds like 'The Date Farm' keeps up the suspense and action that fans of the series have come to expect. It's great to know that the book delivers an emotional and engaging plot.
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

This sounds a great plot. With the good editing and suspenseful writing style, I hope the book would give a really engaging reading experience.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”