Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bite
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bite.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

Post by Bite »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Owning an estate is probably one of the biggest things anyone would want to have, especially if it comes with peace, safety and love. Galen Bray got a chance to own an estate and peace as bonus, after the death of his uncle who was its owner. Owning the estate would mean that he should leave his home in the Land of the Princes for Voulhire where the estate rested. No good thing comes easy, Galen had to go through alot to reach Voulhire.

He had to run for dear life from 5 pursuers who want to kill him. He then had to convince a Captain of a ship to ferry him to Voulhire. After finally arriving at Voulhire, Galen met his late uncle's executor, Rowan. What Galen experienced to reach Voulhire shows the true value of peace, he had to be a refugee inorder to secure his inheritance. I believe the author here is trying to show us the value of peace. This book is exciting and nice to read, grab a copy to know what happens.

I loved that the book had a map at the start of the story, there are not many books that have maps to guide their readers. It is really a one of a kind. This been the first book of this series, I would say that the series is off to a great start. The author has done an awesome job in educating his readers the actual value of peace. I found this book addictive.

I did not find anything that I disliked in this book. This shows that this book is exceptionally well edited and flawless, for this reason I am proud to give it a rating of 5 out of 5.

I would recommend this book to everyone, this is because everyone needs to know the price of peace and love. Truly peace is expensive. I would really love it if everyone would read this book.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”