Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Raphael Raymondd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raphael-raymondd.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Raphael Raymondd »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a self-help nonfiction book by Gustavo Kinrys, MD. It is a comprehensive and empowering guide that offers practical strategies for managing anxiety and stress using natural methods. Dr. Kinrys, with his expertise as a psychiatrist, brings a wealth of knowledge and insights to help readers find effective relief and regain control of their mental well-being. 

One of the standout features of this book is Dr. Kinrys' compassionate and patient-centered approach. He acknowledges the prevalence and impact of anxiety and stress in our lives and provides a supportive framework to address these challenges. The author emphasizes the importance of understanding the underlying causes of anxiety and stress, helping readers identify their triggers and develop personalized strategies for coping. 

One of the remarkable things I liked about this book was the variety of natural approaches to managing anxiety and stress. From lifestyle adjustments and dietary changes to relaxation techniques and alternative therapies, the author offers a holistic range of options that readers can explore. Notably, he provides evidence-based explanations and supports his recommendations with scientific research, ensuring readers can make informed decisions about the strategies that best suit their needs. 

I believe one of the many other gifts of the author is his writing style, which is clear, accessible, and engaging, making complex concepts and therapeutic methods easily understandable for readers. He strikes a balance between providing comprehensive information and avoiding overwhelming technicalities. Including real-life case studies and patient experiences adds depth and relatability to the book, allowing readers to see themselves in the stories and find inspiration from others who have overcome similar challenges. While this book offers a wealth of valuable information and practical advice, it is essential to note that every individual's experience with anxiety and stress is unique. Some readers may find that specific strategies or techniques resonate more strongly with them than others. As with any self-help book, readers need to adapt the recommendations to their needs and consult healthcare professionals when necessary. 

The only thing I disliked about this book was the confusing medical terms and situations. Aside from that, I enjoyed reading it. I rate this book four out of five stars because of my dislike. I found no grammatical errors, which means it was exceptionally well-edited. Furthermore, I recommend this book to readers who would like to be enlightened more on how to manage their stress issues.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Collins Umunnakwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-collins-umunnakwe.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Collins Umunnakwe »

A nice review. I believe I have learnt a bit and would go ahead to read this book when time permits me. Relieving stress and anxiety naturally is one thing we need in life, as life cones with it's own package of stress and anxiety for everyone
Chinelo Valerie Hero
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinelo-valerie-hero.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Chinelo Valerie Hero »

Anxiety and stress are major issues in our society especially among Adults. I am glad there is a book that addresses it and suggests solutions, and from your review it seems to be a great book. Goid Job
Helen Chizzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-chizzy.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Helen Chizzy »

Anxiety and stress are ubiquitous terms. I look forward to reading this book so as to learn natural terms in relieving them. Beautiful review.
Sheen Jenny
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Sheen Jenny »

Nice review. I believe natural resources offer broader spectrum of activity, reduced side effects. Because though drugs cure our ailments. It does so at the cost of vital organs. So use of natural products is highly recommended
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Kene Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kene-active.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Kene Active »

Natural remedies has proven to be a lot more better than synthetics. Anxiety and stress is the order for the modern day. I'm glad that there's a book like this, for me. Thanks for a nice review.
Oluebube Prisca
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluebube-prisca.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluebube Prisca »

This is one nonfictional book I enjoyed reading. I really like the natural remedies such as herbs and meditation to relief Stress. Also, you can always find a remedy that works for you.
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: A third is darkness by Murray Bailey

Post by Nancy004 »

I like "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" because it offers practical strategies for managing anxiety and stress using natural methods. The compassionate approach, variety of approaches, and relatable case studies make it a valuable resource for stress management. I might read this one. Good job on the review.
Hebron
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hebron »

Honestly the book is informative and well explainatry on how to manage our health to escape anxiety
Gillian Walter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reviewer-mogzi.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Gillian Walter »

I would say that anxiety and stress are one of the root causes of our ill health problems. If this book provides a natural remedy to these, it means its advice is practicable. I'll like to read them.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”