Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bella Praize
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bella-praize.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Bella Praize »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Anyone who is around children can't help but be blessed. Furthermore, we have a responsibility to raise kids properly. The protagonist of this tale is a young girl named Emma. Emma has two younger sisters, and the two of them share a comfortable apartment with their parents. Every night before they go to bed, the parent prioritizes teaching them from the Bible and leading them in family prayer. 

She was so thrilled when she had a dream about heaven one night that she told her family about it. She afterward dreamed about heaven and hell. When she dreamed, what did she see? What response did she get from her family when she revealed her dream? What is the meaning of this dream she had? 

The intriguing book Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul teaches love, faith, and many other important lessons. The children's excellent upbringing taught me something. I have learned that having our children near us offers them the opportunity to talk to us about most of their problems or worries. In addition, I discovered that no matter how busy our schedules may be, we should always listen to what the kids have to say. 

This book is broken up into a number of sections, each with a lovely title. It also includes a few biblical texts that support or add to certain points. For ease of understanding, it also includes lovely images. The writing is clear, well-developed, and not overly complicated in the book. No grammatical or typographical problems can be found, and the characters were well-developed. Because of this, it is exceptionally well-edited. 

There were no issues I encountered when reading this book. As a result, I'll rate it five out of five stars. Anyone who wants to learn more about heaven and hell should read it, in my opinion. I'll also advise children and parents to take note of Emma and her family's relationship and communication patterns. 

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”