Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinyemi-oluwabukunmi-mustapha.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Akinyemi Oluwabukunmi Mustapha »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The fictional book Entanglement: Quantum and Otherwise by John K. Danenbarger begins with Geena's worrying condition. The mother and father of Geena are Kelvin Nuss and Beth Sturgess. As I continued reading, it became clear to me that the novel was all about Geena's parents' tale, beginning with how Beth's parents were unable to care for themselves and their daughter. As a result, she is left to fend for herself and quickly finds work as a prostitute.

One day, she ran into a man by the name of Joe, who thought that sending Beth to Bermuda with his pals would improve her life. As the journey continued, she met people who would later play important roles in her life. Like Carl, who was subsequently unintentionally involved in a murder and robbery close to his place of employment, her dear companion Florence, and Kelvin, who would later become her husband.

I noticed that the author structured the book so that it would be difficult to understand the rest of it if you missed or skipped a part of it. I enjoy reading books like these because they keep my mind engaged as I strive to decipher every detail of the story. Not only that, but I adore how the book incorporates proverbs throughout. Especially the poems that Davis likes to send to his mother, Beth, and sister, Geena, Additionally, the author structured the book into five sections, the first of which begins with an image that requires the reader to sit up straight and try to decipher its meaning. This was challenging, and it helped the novel come alive for me.

This book has far too many characters, and each one of them has a unique narrative to tell. If you weren't present, it would be challenging for you to comprehend what was happening. This is the one aspect of the book that bothers me, so I'll give it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. The book was exceptionally edited I didn’t notice any errors while reading.

This fictional book is for readers who enjoy challenging books that keep their minds and senses engaged while they attempt to comprehend the plot. Additionally, every young adult may learn a lot from the characters in this novel. They will gain knowledge from their situations and how they handle them. When they encounter similar situations later in life, this will guide them toward the best course of action.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mariamm Ibrahim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariamm-ibrahim.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Post by Mariamm Ibrahim »

With your review, it seems this book will contain a lot of suspense and this is what I look into before reading a book. Well done.
Tiwo Dammy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiwo-dammy.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Tiwo Dammy »

Your review is great and intriguing well done. I love the way you thoroughly expatriate on the storyline.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Ibrahim Hammed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibrahim-hammed.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ibrahim Hammed »

From the tittle of this book “Entanglement” it shows the life of the characters in it are entangled in one way or the other. Great job in writing this review.
Nkem Blessing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nkem-blessing.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nkem Blessing »

From the title of this book,it seems the book will filled with suspense,tradegy or everything being entangled. Good review dear.
Jimmy Cyprian
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cyprian.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Post by Jimmy Cyprian »

From your review, it does seem like an interesting read. It is a shame that you found a negative part about it. The author could have done better in making it simple to read.
Oluchi Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi-samuel.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Oluchi Samuel »

Due to the name, I thought that this book would be complicated, but I don't think that is the case. But I don't think I'll read it because of the numerous characters you mentioned. Great review.
Kelvin Modilim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-modilim.html
Latest Review: Sound of Redemption by William John Rostron

Post by Kelvin Modilim »

An amazing book indeed. Your style of review writing just makes the message easily understood. Please do well to keep this up. Nice work.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”