Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Meeta Joshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meeta-joshi.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Meeta Joshi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids" by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Overall, a good book specially with Christian Parenting or parents who wants to build faith and strong belief in God as well as the concept of dreams. I like the encouragement from Parents on forming faith on kids, giving them positive hopes. When you instil the faith and beliefs that will help kids in positive way, this book indeed does justice to this thought. We all are living and heading towards Artificial intelligence and losing the authenticity in living a simple life where kids used to respect elders and gathered for Sunday church and lunch with Grandparents, having a discussion on varied mythological stories around Gods, angels and guardian angels.
This book also reminds me of the movie on Christian beliefs “Miracles from Heaven” which was based on true event that happened. The description of Heaven in this book is so much similar to many near death experience (NDE) stories in books, movies and internet.
This book has 3 belief systems covered:
1. Christian beliefs system
2. Afterlife Heaven- Hell Belief
3. Dreamworld

The illustration of the book is cute, the only suggestion I could think of would have loved more Color and 2-3 more pages of illustrations would not harm.

I like the girls imagination of Jesus, angels, how the heaven could look beautiful and the fear of heaven- this instils good karma in kids. How to be kind and good leads to heaven and bad karma leads to hell. I love how kids were encouraged to be curious about Jesus, heaven, how to lead a meaningful life. From a non-Christian background perspective, I could only think a great motif behind this is there is a strong possibility of a higher power above us, and the only way to lead life at its best is to lead life with tons of good karmas.

I rate 4 out of 5 and 3 out of 4- mainly because few things could have been added mentioned above to look and read bit better rating.

Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”