Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Preeti Chandola
Favorite Book: No Dark Clouds
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-preeti-chandola.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Review of Snatched Up to Heaven!

Post by Preeti Chandola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Snatched Up to Heaven!" by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Snatched Up To Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul is a non-fictional book about their two daughters, Priyanka and Deepika and their astounding testimonies of heaven and hell. One day, when Priyanka and Deepika were sleeping, they dreamt that angels took them to see heaven. They also met Jesus there. The book contains a series of chapters where Priyanka and Deepika tell their parents about such dreams regarding their visits to heaven as well as hell. Jemima (their mother) then interprets the wordings of her daughters with reference to her understanding of the Bible using suitable verses. Firstly, the kids shared what heaven was like and what they saw once they reached there. "It was the most beautiful place they had ever seen", said Priyanka. They also told them about hell and how terrifying and awful it was. "The people there were suffering a lot", explained Priyanka.

The thing I liked the most about the book is how the author phrased the kids' version in their wording and did not try to alter it into a perfect explanation. Then, she wrote her interpretation according to the Bible. I appreciate how the parents were trying to really listen and understand what their children has to say. Also, at the end of the book the author provided the drawings made by Priyanka and Deepika according to their dreams of heaven and hell. There were drawings of heaven with a rainbow on top and golden gates. They also made pictures of hell with ghosts and demons all around. Jemima and Arvind have also provided links to the YouTube videos where they recorded their daughters when they were telling them about their dreams.

The book was well-edited and decently presented. There is nothing I disliked about the book.

Therefore, I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I would recommend this book to people who believe in God, heaven, hell and other religious things, especially Christians. This book is kind of a reassurance to all those people that a beautiful eternal life is awaiting them if they have been good in this life.

Snatched Up to Heaven!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”