Review of Grand Slam Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mukul Kapri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mukul-kapri.html
Latest Review: Till I Bleed No More by Alexander Ellis

Review of Grand Slam Life

Post by Mukul Kapri »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Grand Slam Life" by Milton Haber, M.D..]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Grand Slam Life is a fantastic book by Milton Haber, M.D.. This book is an autobiography of a physician and his amazing life journey from entering medical school to becoming a successful doctor. He faced many struggles throughout his life. For example, cultural and language differences when he studied in Mexico, and the time he suffered from COVID and was being treated for the same. But despite all the challenges he became a very successful person and an excellent doctor. He always treated his patients and colleagues like family members and gave them the support they needed.

I absolutely loved every part of the book. The book is full of life lessons and amazing experiences. I was extremely fascinated by the author's personality. He never denied treatment to customers who couldn't afford it and always cared about his colleagues and subordinates. It is very rare to find such personalities in today's time.

There is nothing to dislike about the book. It is fantastic and well-edited. It is also presented amazingly. A new and wonderful lesson can be learned from every part of the author's life. It is presented in such a manner that it all seems very real to the readers. After reading the book it felt like I knew the author very well.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I found it to be extremely captivating and interesting. We can learn a lot from the author's struggles and experiences.

I would recommend this book to all readers who like autobiographies or similar books. It is a fascinating story and you should check it out. The book is full of life-changing experiences in the author's life. If someone wants to be a doctor in the future, this book could be an excellent guide for you before starting your journey as a medical student or practitioner.

Grand Slam Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”