Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donaldo cris
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Review of The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Donaldo cris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami is a fascinating book that shows the significance and prestige of art. Angela Renatus is an art enthusiast who finally got an internship at the Getty Museum under the administration of Dr. Alberto Scordato. Sleep seemed like a rare gem to Angela, as she was always awoken by her nightmares. She has to put herself in order and know what is happening to her.

Angela, who is not aware of her bizarre nature, meets Alex Caine, who still questions who she truly is. Alex offers her the position of Renaissance expert to work handily with in the quest for a said-to-exist portrait of Da Vinci. Angela was surprised to hear that her former boss, Scordatto, and a few others were also in search of the portrait. How will they be able to hunt a treasure that has no account of its existence? Why is the treasure important?

Angela keeps getting nightmares and visions about past historical existences and seems to have a kind of relationship with the portrait of a man who has been late for the time being. Was this a curse or a blessing? Unfortunately, Scordatto is aware of her mysterious nature and her journal, which contains accounts of her visions and terrible service to him. Is Angela safe? How will she be able to escape the vengeance of a man who knows her weaknesses? Read this book to learn more.

My encounter with this book was indeed a great one. This book was fast-paced. There were no boring moments in this book. I enjoyed reading about Angela and Alex's journey to Florence. It was fascinating. There was absolutely nothing I found in this book that would justify my dislike for it. Every chapter of this book left me curious to know what the next chapter would bring forth. I couldn't take this book off my sight until I was done reading it. The plot of this book was well structured and organized, making the book easier to comprehend. I commend the author for that.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. I see no reason to deduct any stars from this book, as it was a masterpiece. I also did not see any typographic or grammatical errors in this book, which shows that it was exceptionally well edited by the author. I recommend this book to lovers of quest books and books that talk about art. This will be a great read for you.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

Angela has a lot more stories and history than even she knows about. This book promises lots of suspense and I am looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for the review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

The book seems to promise a blend of art, history, and suspense, with Angela's safety hanging in the balance. The quest for the portrait and the escape from a vengeful adversary add layers of complexity, making it an enticing read for those intrigued by mysteries and historical connections.
Donald Christian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-christian.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Donald Christian »

Books that promise suspense and delve into rich personal histories can be captivating reads. "Angela" seems to hold promising elements of mystery and discovery. Enjoy your reading
Agbata Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-agbata-1.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Agbata Charles »

Yes, that's a correct summary of your previous message. You highlighted an appreciation for Gary's personality, the book's well-developed characters, and the intriguing concept of the circus in the storyline.
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Nenye Charles »

I wondered about her visions which shows she knew Leonardo Da Vinci, but how did she do that? I also love the mystery and suspense involved. Good review.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Alexander Victoria »

Belle Ami's 'The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci' unfolds the fascinating tale of Angela Renatus, an art enthusiast who secures an internship at the Getty Museum. Amid her passion for art, Angela grapples with haunting nightmares, prompting her to unravel the mysteries of her own existence. The book beautifully explores the significance and prestige of art while delving into Angela's journey of self-discovery.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Books offering suspense and delving into deep personal stories often captivate readers. "Angela" appears to hold intriguing elements of mystery and self-discovery. Happy reading!
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

"The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami follows Angela Renatus, an art enthusiast interning at the Getty Museum. Angela grapples with nightmares and mysteries surrounding her, leading her to work with Alex Caine in search of a hidden Da Vinci portrait sought by others, including her former boss. The importance of this treasure and its existence become central to their quest.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”