Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fluere Kawaii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fluere-kawaii.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Fluere Kawaii »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

<r>Financial planning is essential to achieve major goals, such as saving for children's education and having a comfortable retirement. However, many times we fail to make future plans. Some people start seeking advice in times of unexpected financial difficulties, but prevention is always better. <I><s></s>Reconfigurement<e></e></I> is an informative guide that teaches you how to plan your life for retirement. E. Alan Fleischauer addresses this real problem of economy and hard work. Then, through reliable data, he explains the importance of having a retirement plan. He provides alternatives to cover various areas such as employment, taxes, insurance, and wills. This way, we can have the basic tools to find financial stability and an action plan that helps us and our families.<br/>
<br/>
I enjoyed <I><s></s>Reconfigurement<e></e></I> because most of the content is easy to read and it covers a variety of topics, such as investment options and organizing finances. There is a lot of useful information presented in an engaging manner, and everything serves a clear purpose. One of my favorite chapters was where E. Alan Fleischauer describes tests to recognize our professional abilities, with the intention of helping us find a job we enjoy. He shares websites where these tests can be found and recommends working in something we like starting now. He explains that many people are unsatisfied with their jobs and often switch careers, so it's necessary to also have knowledge on the subject. We shouldn't wait for years to pursue what we love.<br/>
<br/>
However, it's important to note that there are topics with more technical concepts. For example, when discussing social security, such data can be a bit more challenging to read. E. Alan Fleischauer adds some humor to lighten the reading, but in such cases, it felt forced to me. However, I wouldn't lower the rating for that because all the material he provides is reliable, includes references, and the information is quite comprehensive. That's why I give <I><s></s>Reconfigurement<e></e></I> a <B><s></s>4 out of 5 stars<e></e></B>. I recommend this read to any hardworking individual who wants to establish good financial planning because now is the best time to plan for the future.</r>

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”