Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Donaldo cris
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Review of Timewise

Post by Donaldo cris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

To see what is in the dark, light has to be introduced for it to be visible. This sentence shows the evolution that occurred in the life of Ron throughout this book. Ron, an orphan kicked out of many foster homes, decided to raise some funds with his chess board. Days passed while he made petty money until he met Regina. Is she the light that brought meaning to his dark life?

Ron furthered his education, which ended after his high school graduation. Ron had to continue his life's struggles and make some progress until fate brought him to Regina. Regina is a physics professor. She offered to sponsor Ron to further his studies under some conditions, which he was to meet. Ron had finished his academic pursuits and settled in with his family. Just then, the fun began.

How will one be able to implore the knowledge of quantum physics, time and space, and other theories to glimpse into the future? Sounds ironic, right? Ron and Regina had kept their doings secret, only to find out that there was an intruder who knew about their secret. What will Ron and Regina do to prevent the intruder from spilling words to the public?

I enjoyed my encounter with this book. The physics-related topics and analysis in this book were educational to me, as I already have little knowledge of it. I loved the way the author structured the plot of this book to accommodate romance and science without leaving any flaws in the book. The cover page of this book is stunning and sure to grab anyone's attention. Good choice by the author.

The only issue I had with this book was that there was no table of contents attached to it. It gave me extra work because I had to swap between pages until I saw where I stopped while I was reading the book. Other than this, the book was excellent. I did not see any errors in this book, which shows that it was exceptionally well-edited by the author.

I rate this book, Timewise by Robert Leet, 5 out of 5 stars. I did not see any reason to deduct any stars from this book, as it played its role perfectly. I recommend this book to teenagers and adults who have an interest in science-related books with touches of romance. Your encounter with this book cannot be regretted. You can give it a try.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

I love the books plot and character development. I also admire the educational aspect of the book as it pertains to physics. Kudos to your review it is well detailed.
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Jessica Azuka »

This review is killing me. What is the fun? What are the secrets they are keeping? This book has an intriguing cover page too? I cannot wait to get started in this book. Excellent review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

The narrative of Ron's life, as described in this book, portrays a journey from darkness to light. Ron, initially an orphan facing life's struggles, finds a source of light and meaning in his encounters with Regina, a physics professor.
Donald Christian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-christian.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Donald Christian »

the book is captivating, offering a sense of suspense and mystery with secrets kept by its characters. The intriguing cover hints at hidden depths within the story, promising an engaging read filled with fun and revelations, making it an excellent choice to explore.
Lisa Carlos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-carlos.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Lisa Carlos »

The plot and character development, along with the educational exploration of physics, were standout features in the book. I'm glad you found the review detailed and informative!
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by Nenye Charles »

I like how the characters were well developed. Ron and Regina are an incredible duo. Quantum physics is never to be underestimated.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: Affirm The Word by J. Marie Jones

Post by Alexander Victoria »

In the shadows of his challenging life, Ron, an orphan navigating foster homes, found a glimmer of hope through his chess board. The sentence captures the essence of his evolution, hinting at the transformative impact of meeting Regina. Is she the light that illuminates the meaning in his once dark existence?
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Amidst the trials of his orphaned journey through foster homes, Ron discovers a beacon of hope in his chessboard. The sentence encapsulates his growth, suggesting Regina's arrival may bring clarity to his previously bleak life.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

Ron's life transforms from darkness to light in this book. After facing hardships as an orphan, he uses chess to make ends meet until meeting Regina. She becomes his guiding light, sponsoring his education and leading to a fulfilling life with his family.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”