Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nancy004
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: A third is darkness by Murray Bailey

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Nancy004 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In a world filled with stress and anxiety, finding natural relief is like discovering a hidden gem. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D. and Alexandra Gold, M.A. shines brightly as a beacon of hope for those seeking alternatives to pharmacological solutions. As a pretty chill individual myself, I picked up this book out of curiosity, and it opened my eyes to the struggles faced by friends and relatives dealing with these issues.

The book is a comprehensive guide, well-organized into chapters that delve into various treatments and options. Dr. Kinrys and co-author Gold, both experts in mental health, present their knowledge in a practical, non-academic style. From understanding the problem in the initial chapters to exploring alternative therapies and technology-based treatments, the authors leave no stone unturned.

One of the book's highlights is the chapter on "Stress & Anxiety Management." The achievable strategies in this section address four key areas: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. The inclusion of yoga and meditation makes it even more appealing, though some tips, like the acupressure point steps, may feel a bit unrealistic.

The authors' exploration of various remedies, including acupuncture, aromatherapy, music therapy, and more, captivated my interest. Additionally, the chapter on technology-based therapies shed light on innovative methods that were previously unavailable.

The book is designed in a reader-friendly manner and has undergone thorough editing with zero errors. It skillfully blends scientific aspects with humor and engaging anecdotes for a well-balanced reading experience. For its thoroughness and practical advice, I happily award this book a perfect five out of five stars.

This book is a must-read for anyone affected by stress and anxiety, whether directly or indirectly. It offers a plethora of options for those seeking natural relief and presents a holistic approach to tackling these challenges. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their well-being and gain a deeper understanding of these prevalent issues. Whether you're already aware of your stress and anxiety or unaware of the symptoms, this book will be an eye-opener and a valuable companion in your journey towards a healthier and happier life.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

Gustavo Kinrys' insights on anxiety relief are both insightful and accessible.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

I've tried countless stress relief methods, but this book has finally provided the lasting solution.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

I appreciate the author's efforts to make

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”