Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anusha Thatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anusha-thatavarthi.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Anusha Thatavarthi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selmi is a self-help book. In this book, the author outlines five principles which help the readers find their authentic selves by removing the masks they wear in daily life. Since childhood, the author has been really interested in coding and decoding. He observes this pattern everywhere, including biology and genetics. He applies coding and decoding to people’s personalities and uses it to explain how one can decode one’s fake personalities.

Tony has been a life coach for several years now and he uses this experience to get his points across to the readers. He explains to the readers the importance of unmasking one’s personality and how it can help them. He also tells us how to rewire our thought processes so we can thrive. The author gives us clear steps to take control of our emotions and keep our power with us. Finally, he also gives the readers a new perspective on love.

I like the conversational tone of the book. It helps readers ingest the author’s principles better. I also liked that the author provided real-life experiences to prove the power of his principles. The stories of his clients he had helped lend credibility to the concepts he teaches in the book. The exercise he provides at the end of the chapters will help readers put his principles into action.

There is nothing I disliked about the principles and the concept of the book. But the book’s formatting could have been better as the chapters don’t start on a new page. This might cause confusion for the readers. There is no graphic violence or erotic scenes. There is only borderline profanity. I couldn’t find any errors or typos. The book seems to be professionally edited.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars because the principles explored in this book are very useful to everyone. I recommend it to readers who enjoy self-help books.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3098
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Kibet Hillary »

The concept I definitely find the most interesting in the book is the issue of decoding the fake personas one can create throughout life. I look forward to learning the five principles addressed in the book. Many thanks for the fascinating review.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”