Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Esther Mburu 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-mburu-2.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Esther Mburu 2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tony Jeton Selimi's The Unfakeable Code: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically, and Live Freely on Your Terms is a well-written, instructive, and engaging book. It's an inspirational book and as the title suggests "Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms" It explains how people can alter their life for the better. In the book, the author offers various resources that can be used to change someone's life and provides instructions on how to use them. Mr.Selimi offers some useful step by step guidelines. They show individuals how to live their finest, truest lives, which is especially important in a society where people are prone to "wearing masks" and leading pretentious lives. You can see that by living truly, you can lead a fuller, happier life. I implore you to You won't regret it, so please think about buying this book. Finding yourself is crucial since it is challenging to succeed when hiding from yourself. Reading this book has the potential to improve your life. "The step-by-step instructions teach you about how the process of harmonizing body, mind, and spirit is the key to liberating your entire intelligence," says a review on page 17, paragraph 3, and I wholeheartedly concur. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to "Live on your terms? Everyone, in my opinion, wants to live that way but lacks the courage. This book will assist you in developing the boldness that you require to live a better life.

I like that it is well-written and articulated, making it simple to read and comprehend. I also like the fact that the author sets out to help the reader.

I did not find any negative aspects in this book, perhaps the only thing that I was disappointed with was how short it was. I did not find any errors the book gives the impression that it has been professionally edited. Given all the positive aspects of the book, I have no hesitation in awarding this book a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars. The author did an excellent job.

Since many people hide behind masks, as the author notes, I would recommend this book to most people, but more specifically, I suggest it to anyone who is leading an unfulfilling and unhappy existence and would benefit from reading the book. The author states on page 189, paragraph 1, “Anyone can benefit from this stress-reducing, conflict resolv- ing, leadership activating, life fulfilling and heart-opening be- havioural change principles (BCP®) and code and use it as the most crucial life-changing tool”

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”