Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hakim Kelvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hakim-kelvin.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Review of Final Act

Post by Hakim Kelvin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Given the extent of the harm the VT2 watch has inflicted compared to the intended result, it is best to keep some facts from the public. Before reading this book, I had no idea that novels of this nature could be so intriguing and impressive. If you like crime fiction, this book is for you because it has many intricate storylines.

Dr. Vijay Patel invented the VT2 watch to warn users of their "Final Notice," which was ten, twenty, or thirty days before their death. His goal in designing this timepiece was to aid wearers in finalizing their plans and maybe saying farewell. Many individuals adhered to the watch's true purpose, but some who received the last message viewed it as a justification for murder and retaliation. As a result of the rise in killings brought on by his invention, Vijay began collaborating with the FBI to find a means to lessen the harm. Would it be feasible to end the killings the VT2 wearers are committing? Learn more by reading this book by Van Fleisher.

The book was incredibly compelling and fascinating. This book taught me a lot about devotion through the story of Dr. Vijay Patel. He had sold his company, the business he founded to create the watch, but he still felt it was his duty to make up for the harm his innovation had caused. This book taught me love, sacrifice, bravery, grit, and persistence.

This book is incredibly well-written overall. The narrative twists and storyline are excellent. The author's reader-friendly writing style in the book is excellent. Although the novel has numerous characters, the author ensures that they are easy to recognize by accurately describing them. This book has thirty-two engaging chapters, each with a fascinating topic that grabs the reader's attention.

After carefully reading Final Act, I found nothing that may have caused me to lower the book's rating or something I didn't like. The lack of typos or grammatical errors suggests the book was superbly edited. I will award this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars for the author's superb work. People who like action thrillers and criminal detective novels should read this book.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jennifer Coxon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your insightful review. I have read the first book in this series and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been meaning to read this book to find out what happens next and I am even more excited to read it now.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”