Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nazmeera Khan 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nazmeera-khan-1.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Nazmeera Khan 1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi is an inspiring and transforming guide that makes individuals able to understand themselves and tries to give them control over their lives. Written by an award-winning author, this book captivates readers and makes them expand their viewpoints.

This book encourages individuals to see the brighter side and to always be themselves. It teaches you not to change or fake yourself for other people and how to empower yourself to do much more in the future. This book shares wonderful tips on how to be free, vibrant, and healthy. This book also shares secrets and tips on how to be successful and to never give up hope. Our dreams will finally come true if we have motivation within ourselves.

I loved that the author shared his journey with technology and his love for computers. He had a passion for technology and was curious to explore and learn more about it. This book also provides amazing lessons and examples that make readers question situations and allow them to think further into certain situations. The author also uses strategies to explain his views, such as the Transient Persona Plan, which shows and explains why individuals are not focused and what they think they should do to progress in life and society.

There was nothing in this book that I did not like. The author did an amazing and wonderful job of explaining different situations and topics. The structure and visuals in the book were easy to follow and understand. This book was well-paced and relatively easy to follow. I have found no errors in this book, so this book has been professionally edited. I rate this book five out of five stars.

I recommend this book to individuals who are struggling to accept themselves and are striving for success. This book is also recommended for teenagers who want to start their careers and progress in their lives.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”