Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book titled The Unfakeable Code is authored by Tony Jeton Selimi. Within this book, the author explores the concept of authenticity and self-revelation using the coding metaphor. Selimi draws a parallel between the genetic code governing human behaviour and computer code, illustrating how installing new mental programs can enhance one’s chances of success. The book imparts this knowledge through a set of five guiding principles. The author skillfully guides readers through various chapters, each tackling a distinct aspect of self-discovery and emotional growth.

From the beginning to the end, the book emphasizes the importance of peeling off the facade and embracing authenticity. The book delves into various aspects, such as the importance of self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and authenticity in building meaningful relationships and leading a fulfilling life. At the end of each chapter, the author provides exercises that help the readers absorb the essence of the book. The book underscores the importance of identifying blessings and opportunities amidst crises, promoting a positive and empowering perspective.

I appreciate the author’s inclusion of his real-life experiences, which makes the book more interesting and engaging for readers. The author’s insights into the impact of childhood experiences on adult relationships are thought-provoking. I also appreciate that, at the end of each chapter, the author provides exercises that assist readers in absorbing the essence of the book.

There is nothing I disliked about the book. It contains no graphic violence or erotic scenes. There is borderline profanity in the book. This book is exceptional since I couldn’t find any errors. The book appears to be professionally edited.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars due to its exceptional editing, thought-provoking concepts and principles, and interactive exercises. I highly recommend it to anyone who is on a journey of self-discovery and emotional healing.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: Predator / Nomad by Daniel Micko

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.
Pascal Junior
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pascal-junior.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Pascal Junior »

The exercises at the end of each chapter sound practical.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”