Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: Requiem For A Queen by Kaylin McFarren

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD, is a comprehensive guide to managing anxiety and stress. The book begins by defining anxiety and detailing its symptoms, such as chest pain, sweating, and shaking, to help readers identify it. The author acknowledges that pills are commonly used to treat anxiety but cautions against their potential for addiction, recommending limited use.

Later in the book, the concepts of stress and fear, along with their symptoms, are explained. The author emphasizes the connection between anxiety and insomnia. The book provides insights into nutrient-based remedies like Inositol, Magnesium, and Lysine, as well as herbal remedies like Chamomile and Hops, offering a thorough explanation of how these remedies work and where to find them.

Furthermore, the book explores various natural remedies, including physical exercises, dietary choices, breathing exercises, yoga, and meditation, all aimed at alleviating anxiety and stress. In the book's conclusion, all these remedies are conveniently summarized in a table for easy reference.

This book proves highly beneficial for individuals grappling with anxiety and stress who seek alternatives to traditional medication. This book instills hope in individuals who are weary of relying on addictive pills, which often come with numerous side effects. I appreciate how the author not only offers remedies but also informs readers about the sources of these food and plant-based solutions, which can be exceptionally helpful. Additionally, the inclusion of tables at the book's conclusion is a valuable resource, allowing for a quick and easy review of these remedies.

There is nothing I dislike about the book. I couldn't find any errors, so I can say that this book is exceptional, showcasing flawless editing. There is no profanity in the book.

I give the book 5 out of 5 stars because of its comprehensive explanations and impeccable editing. I highly recommend this book to individuals experiencing anxiety and stress who are seeking a practical guide with natural remedies for treatment.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

This book is a game-changer for anyone seeking natural ways to manage stress and find relief from daily tensions.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

The simplicity of the author's explanations makes this book a joy to read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”