Review of The Unfakeable Code®

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 140
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley

Review of The Unfakeable Code®

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Tony Jeton Selimi's "The Unfakeable Code" exposes the quintet of principles that liberate your genuine self, effectively eradicating the facade of your contrived persona. This, in turn, makes the reader break free from self-enslavement and gain the capacity to live a life of true fulfillment. Do you want to know about these principles and how they can be navigated to help you reach your goal? Then get a copy of this book to find out.

First, I appreciate the various views from reputable individuals at the inception of this book, which makes me perceive it as an exceptional book, prompting me to read it with confidence that it will be helpful. Also, this book's table of contents was properly outlined, displaying different chapters and their consecutive pagination. The author did a great job in the introductory section, where he carried out an exhaustive explanation about things to expect while reading this book, which in turn prepared the reader to pay adequate attention to maximizing every piece of information derived from it.

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about the book, as the author featured it in such a way that it was interactive, making it seem like he was having a physical interaction with the reader, thereby eliminating every form of boredom. However, there were several citations from other renowned authors, apart from his presenting this book as a hub of knowledge and intellect. Each chapter is packaged with some exercise directed to the readers to carry out, thus making an impact on their lives. The five principles exposed me to my world of real identification as I was able to understand purpose, goals, and relationships, which placed me in the process of success in life.

I'm giving this book a rating of five out of five stars because the grammatical terms used were relatable and in a simple format. Also, I only took note of a few errors, so I will say this book was professionally edited.

My recommendation goes to those who need to understand their authentic selves in fulfilling their destiny in life, for all the concepts needed to do that are embedded in it.

The Unfakeable Code®
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Valentina Lee Chen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valentina-lee-chen.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Valentina Lee Chen »

The review praised the book's profound wisdom, practical insights and transformative impact, earning it a perfect rating. I have just read the book.

Very good review! :)
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3075
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: Circle of Innocents by Stephen D. Curtis

Post by Kibet Hillary »

It is good to see that the author prepares the reader for what to expect while reading the book and then goes ahead to deliver exactly that, including having exercises directed to the reader, which makes it possible to assimilate the lessons learned. I would like to know and take these principles into practice and hence I have added the book to my shelf.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
Eman Afzaal
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eman-afzaal.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Eman Afzaal »

I think I'll be reading and learning about this book very soon based on this review. I read the review twice because I found it so enjoyable.
Kim Tzuville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-tzuville.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Kim Tzuville »

Based on this evaluation, I anticipate reading and knowing more about this book very soon. I enjoyed the review so much that I read it again.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”